绿箭侠第一季 第47期:法院里的交锋(在线收听

   You honor, the mere existence of the file

  法官,单是此份文件的出现
  proves that Mr. Istook perjured himself
  就证明伊斯托克先生
  for Jason Brodeur's benefit.
  为了杰森·布洛德的利益作伪证
  That's slander.
  这是诽谤
  Jared Swanstrom, your honor.
  我是贾里德·斯万斯特洛姆,法官
  I represent Jason Brodeur and Brodeur Chemical.
  我代表杰森·布洛德和布洛德化工
  The interest of justice requires you
  鉴于司法公正,您应该
  to stay the defendant's execution
  暂缓被告的行刑
  pending exploration of the newly discovered evidence.
  因为案件出现了新证据
  Ours isn't a court of justice, Ms. Lance.
  兰斯小姐,我们的法院不是为司法公正服务的
  It's a court of law.
  而是为法律服务
  And under the law, I don't think your evidence
  根据法律,你所提供的证据
  is sufficient to warrant a stay of execution.
  不足以申请暂缓执行
  Your motion for habeas corpus is denied.
  申请人身保护权被驳回
  This isn't over.
  这事还没完
  I've got the loose end now,
  我已经找到了突破口
  and no matter what happens,
  所以不论发生什么
  I am going to pull on it until your whole world unravels.
  我都会坚持下去直到把你打垮
  Declan's lawyer's pulling me into this.
  德克兰的律师把我扯进来了
  I'm gonna go to prison.
  我要进监狱了
  If not for murder,
  即使不是因为谋杀罪
  then this...this dumping thing.
  也是因为这...这个倾倒垃圾的事
  That won't happen.
  不会的
  There are steps we can take.
  我们会採取措施的
  You saw her. She's going after me.
  你也看到了,她追着我不放
  She's gonna want to meet with her client
  经过今天法院里发生的事
  after what happened in court today.
  她肯定会去和委託人见面
  We have friends up in Iron Heights.
  铁山监狱里我们有人
  Prison can be a dangerous place.
  那里可是个危险的地方
  We're not done yet.
  事情还没完
  I'm an attorney.
  我是名律师
  Trust me. We're done.
  相信我,已经结束了
  What do you need to free Peter Declan?
  你需要什么才能还彼得·德克兰自由
  At this point,
  到了现在这个时候
  nothing short of a signed confession from Brodeur.
  只有布洛德签名的书面认罪才行
  Where are you going?
  你要去哪里
  To get a confession.
  去让他认罪
  The company Mrs. Queen
  那家公司奎恩夫人
  or Steele.
  还是斯蒂尔夫人
  Mrs. QueenSteele.
  或者奎恩斯蒂尔夫人
  She hyphenate?
  她冠多重姓吗
  She seems like a woman who would hyphenate.
  她看起来像喜欢冠多重姓的人
  Right.
  对了
  The company she invested in doesn't exist.
  她投资的公司其实并不存在
  I don't understand.
  什么意思
  There was no investment. The money was used
  没有投资,钱是用来
  to set up an offshore LLC called Tempest.
  建立了一家叫暴风雨的境外有限责任公司
  I don't recall that name
  我不记得
  being under the Queen Consolidated banner.
  奎恩联合企业旗下有这个名字的公司
  'cause it's not.
  确实不在
  There's nothing registered with the secretary of state.
  这家公司未在政府注册过
  No federal tax records.
  没有联邦税收记录
  No patent applications filed.
  没有专利申请记录
  But in 2009,
  但是2009年
  Tempest purchased a warehouse in Starling City.
  暴风雨公司在星城买了一个仓库
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lvjianxia/ljx1/305769.html