纸牌屋第一季 第90期:我们怎么断了联络(在线收听

   Come on. Don't quit on me.

  加油,别放弃
  Oh, I lost count.
  我忘记做了几个了
  Don't be... don't quit.
  别,别放弃
  Oh... oh, God!
  天啊
  Oh, you win.
  你赢了
  Oh, but it's not a fair fight.
  但这不是公平竞争
  纸牌屋第1季.jpg
  You run a rafting company.
  你开了家漂流公司
  I sit behind a desk all day.
  而我整天坐在办公室里
  Oh, I'd love to see your ass with a paddle,
  我倒想看看你拿着划桨
  bouncing through a classfour rapid.
  在四级急流里上蹿下跳
  If I can whip congress into submission,
  我能让国会俯首称臣
  I'm not afraid of a little white water.
  就不怕那点浪花
  You can't tame a rapid, Frank.
  你无法驯服急流,弗兰克
  My heart is beating so fast...
  我心脏跳得好快
  If I have a heart attack, it's your fault.
  如果我心脏病发,就是你的错
  Mine too.
  我也跳很快
  Here.
  来
  I need another drink.
  我得再喝一杯
  I think I'll have another too.
  我也是
  Don't bogart that.
  别一人独享
  Do you think this place made us?
  你觉得是这里造就了我们吗
  How do you mean?
  什么意思
  When I walked on campus today,
  我今天在校园里走
  I wondered, "Did it mean anything?
  不禁在想,这地方有意义吗
  "If it's just a place we spent four years of our lives...
  只是我们度过四年时光的地方
  or was there more?"
  还是有别的意义
  I don't know.
  我不知道
  I do know you were always the guy
  但我一直知道,终有一天
  that was gonna get a building named after him.
  会有栋楼以你的名字命名
  I knew that the moment I saw you
  我们都是小屁孩
  cuss out the drill sergeant when we were knobs.
  你却能骂走教官,那时我就知道
  The library is a sham.
  图书馆是个幌子
  Higgins asked me a favor.
  希金斯要我帮个忙
  I asked someone else a favor.
  我让别人帮个忙
  They slapped my name on it.
  他们就把我名字放了上去
  Politics. Like everything else.
  和其他事一样,只是政治
  Not everybody gets asked those favors.
  不是所有人都会被请去帮忙
  Or knows how to deliver on 'em.
  也不是所有人都帮得上
  Oh, in 50 years they'll just replace it with something else.
  五十年后,那里也会被别的建筑取代
  Just like they're doing with this for mine.
  就像这里被我的楼取代
  You still built something. However long it lasts.
  你还是造过栋楼,不论它能维持多久
  The library doesn't matter.
  图书馆没什么要紧
  But I want to think this place did.
  但我希望这里有些意义
  I think it meant a lot to us. Then.
  它对那时的我们意义重大
  And what about us?
  那我们呢
  Honestly, I haven't really thought about it that much.
  说实话,我没想过那么多
  It's a long time ago.
  很久以前的事了
  We were so close.
  我们以前那么好
  Like brothers.
  像兄弟
  More than brothers.
  不止兄弟
  We were kids, Frank.
  我们当时还小,弗兰克
  We messed around a couple of times.
  闯过几次祸
  I was so drawn to you.
  我被你深深吸引
  I could always make you laugh.
  我总能让你开怀大笑
  How did we lose touch?
  我们怎么断了联络呢
  You went to law school. I joined the army.
  你上了法学院,我去当兵了
  You ran for congress, I... I moved to Colorado.
  你竞选议员,我搬去了科罗拉多
  30 years goes by.
  三十年过去了
  I got children older than we were back then.
  我的孩子都比那时的我们大了
  Do you have anyone, Frank?
  你有孩子吗,弗兰克
  I have Claire.
  我有克莱尔
  Besides Claire.
  除了克莱尔呢
  I have. From time to time.
  时不时会有
  If I want someone, I want them.
  我想要谁就是谁
  It's attraction.
  魅力使然
  Made me happy to make you happy, Frank.
  能让你开心我也开心,弗兰克
  Didn't see any harm in it.
  没什么不好的
  You know why I love rafting?
  你知道我为什么喜欢漂流吗
  When you're on the water,
  在水上漂流时
  all you're thinking about is what's right in front of you.
  你能想的只有眼前的事
  Everything is in the moment.
  一切尽在这一瞬
  I don't really have time to think about the past.
  真没时间回想过去
  You meant something to me.
  我很在乎你
  I believe that.
  我深信不疑
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zpwdyj/zpwdy/311778.html