打工姐妹花第一季 第27期:魔鬼诊所遇邪医(在线收听

   It's not that bad.

  没那么糟
  It's not that bad. It's not that bad.
  没那么糟 真没那么糟
  No.
  没错
  For a dentist office in the subway
  地铁站里的牙科诊所
  it's pretty good.
  这家算是"不错"了
  Seriously how are you not running out of here?
  说真的 你怎么还不夺门而逃啊
  I have no choice.
  我别无选择
  Now that I have no money or health insurance
  我现在既没钱也没医疗保险
  I have to get used to this third world situation.
  我不得不适应第三世界的环境
  Third world situation?
  这哪里是第三世界
  This is an underworld situation.
  这根本就是冥界
  打工姐妹花第一季
  Okay there's bulletproof glass.
  好吧 这里有防弹玻璃
  With a bullet in it.
  上面还有颗子弹
  All right so the glass works.
  好啦 至少说明这玻璃管用
  It says to sign in.
  这儿说要登记
  Look why don't you just take some of our cupcake business savings
  你干嘛不直接拿开店基金
  and go to a good dentist office?
  去看好点的牙科诊所呢
  You know one where you won't get a staph infection
  就是那种不会因为看一眼地板
  just from looking at the floor.
  就染上传染病的诊所
  No we can't do that.
  不 不能这么做
  That's our future.
  那笔钱可是我们的未来
  Once we start doing that
  花了一次
  it's a slippery slope.
  之后就难以回头了
  I don't want anyone to know I was here.
  我不想让人知道我来过
  I know this situation is less than ideal
  我知道这里的环境不够理想
  but I am having a dental emergency.
  但我现在有紧急"牙"况
  No he's having a dental emergency.
  不 他才有紧急"牙"况
  Come on let's go over here
  走吧 去那边问问
  and see if this man can help me.
  看他能不能帮帮我
  Hi.
  你好
  Welcome to Subway Smiles.
  欢迎来到地铁开口笑
  I told ya we'll get to ya.
  不是说了马上就到你吗
  I'm sorry girls.
  抱歉 女士们
  I'm a little shaky.
  我现在有点发抖
  I was just shot at.
  我刚被枪击了
  I have a problem with my teeth migrating.
  我的牙齿有移位的问题
  I have advanced bruxism.
  我有中重度磨牙症
  Ah. I have hep C.
  我有丙型肝炎
  Everybody's got their something.
  人生在世 谁无小病
  What do you need?
  你需要什么
  We need to be leaving.
  我们需要离开
  I just need a bite guard.
  我需要个牙齿保持器
  Oh! I can do that.
  这个我会
  That's where I squirt foam into your mouth
  我得先喷点白沫进你嘴里
  and make a mold.
  做个牙模
  Come in the back.
  到后面来吧
  If you go back there with him
  要跟他进后面
  you'll need a bite guard and a rape guard.
  不光需要牙齿保持器 还需要防强暴器
  Is that necessary?
  有必要吗
  You're gonna want the gas sweetheart.
  不用你会后悔的 小甜心
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dgjmh/dgjmh1/315591.html