陨落星辰第一季 第25期:准备再次的出发(在线收听

   Captain.

  上尉
  You get Click's body?
  发现克里克的尸体了吗
  We did.
  是的
  We'll bury him tomorrow.
  明天再埋葬他
  This was no good today.
  今天不是时候
  We almost lost you, your squad,
  我们差点失去了你和你的小队
  and Hal and Anne were reckless.
  哈尔和安都太鲁莽了
  陨落星辰第一季
  Hal's young.
  哈尔还年轻
  He just did what he did to save his father.
  他只是为救自己的父亲做了该做的事
  Anne's a civilian,
  安是平民
  and we don't want lose our doctor.
  我们可不想失去医生
  As for you, you got your team taken hostage.
  至于你 你的队伍成了人质
  We almost lost our best weapon and a lot of our food.
  我们险些失去了最精良的武器和大量食物
  And we almost lost them to a bunch of criminals
  还差点放走了一群持有AKS步枪
  with A.K.S and road flares.
  和照明弹的歹徒
  This time, it worked out,
  这次 事情算解决了
  but there's a reason we have a chain of command,
  那是因为我们有指挥系统
  and you better damn well make sure people follow it.
  你最好确保人们听从指挥
  You can start when you get back.
  你回来后可以继续工作
  Thanks.
  多谢
  I said you could go look for your son
  我说你去军火库侦查完毕
  after you checked out the armory.
  就可以去找你儿子了
  Do you have any idea where he is?
  你知道他在哪儿吗
  Uh, that woman that was with Pope Margaret
  那个与珀普在一起的女的 玛格丽特
  Said she saw some harnessed kids out by a hospital.
  说过在医院看到很多被控制的孩子
  I thought we'd start there.
  我想可以从那里开始调查
  I'll give you three days.
  我给你三天时间
  Well, good.
  这可好
  And there's something you can do before you leave.
  离开之前你有事干了
  There's your prisoner right here.
  这是你的囚犯
  His cell should be ready by now.
  他的牢房应该准备好了
  Go ahead and escort him.
  他就交给你处理了
  What are you gonna do with me?
  你想拿我怎样
  Oh, that hasn't been decided yet.
  还没定呢
  What about Maggie?
  玛吉呢
  She wants to earn her citizenship in the 2nd Mass
  她想通过做马萨诸塞州第二团的战士
  by being a fighter.
  获得平民身份
  Should've taken me up on my offer.
  当初就该听我的
  And join your tattered remnants?
  加入你的残军余党
  I'll take a rest for a little while.
  我要休息一段时间
  Being the leader of a post apocalyptic gang of outlaws
  大劫难后做个不法分子的头头
  has been exhausting.
  让我心力交瘁
  Thanks for coming today with Hal.
  谢谢你跟哈尔一道前来
  You'd do it for me.
  换你也会这么做的
  Yeah, I would.
  是的 我会的
  Dad.
  老爸
  Got to go.
  我得走了
  Good sticks?
  球拍不错嘛
  Not bad.
  还不赖
  Ready for that game of catch you promised?
  你答应过我要玩接球游戏的 准备好了吗
  There you go. Good throw.
  就是这样 投得好
  Good catch.
  接得好
  That's it.
  就是这样
  Got to work on your off hand.
  你得练练副手了
  My off hand's better than yours.
  我的副手可比你强多了
  I wasn't talking to you.
  我不是说的你
  Our old man he's losing that form.
  我是说老爸 他风光不再了
  Pick this up when we get back.
  等我们回来接着玩
  Gonna go find Ben?
  要去找本吗
  That's the plan. We're gonna bring him back, too.
  按计划行事 我们还要带他回来
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ylxc/ylxc01/315765.html