陨落星辰第二季 第6期:和外星人对话(在线收听

   The girl told us you were a historian before we came.

  听那女孩说,我们来之前你是一位历史学家
  Karen? It's not her anymore, is it? I'm talking to you?
  凯伦?现在是跟你说话,不是跟她
  She is allowing me to speak through her.
  她允许我通过她讲话
  "Allowing"? She has no choice. You took her like you took... Ben and everything else.
  允许,她别无选择。你带走了她,就像带走本还有其他的一切
  There was no other way. We've studied you in great detail, professor.
  实在是别无他法。教授,我们仔细研究过你
  We've drawn from that to make a proposal that would end hostilities between us.
  由此我们提出了这项方案来结束我们之间的敌对关系
  In exchange for sanctuary,
  我们会设立一个保护区
  we will set aside a protected area where human survivors will be relocated.
  以取代避难所,人类幸存者都会搬迁至保护区内
  陨落星辰第二季
  Some kind of prison camp.
  就像集中营一样
  A place where you would be allowed to live in peace.
  一个让你们安居的地方
  You must be familiar with the concept. It's taken directly from your own history.
  我想你一定熟悉这样一个概念。这是直接从你的历史记忆中提取出来的
  The worst of it. You can't hand-pick from our darkest moments like cambodia or Nazi Germany.
  那是最邪恶的一段历史。你不能随意选择我们人类最黑暗的时刻,柬埔寨,或者纳粹德国
  Or Nanking, My Lai, the Trail of Tears.
  又或者南京大屠杀,美莱村大屠杀,血泪之路
  Please, professor Mason. We can think of dozens of more examples.
  省省吧,梅森教授。我们可以想出更多的例子
  Be honest. Oppression is in your nature.
  老实说,你们的天性就是压迫
  Athat is your justification for the murder of billions?
  这就是你们对亿万人大屠杀做出的辩解
  If those atrocities are the worst of us... What does that make you?
  如果那些暴行是我们最邪恶的一面,那你们呢
  The ones who will decide if your world lives or dies.
  我们掌握着你们这个世界的生死存亡
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ylxc/ylxc02/382809.html