陨落星辰第二季 第34期:准备出发(在线收听

   It's a scientific fact -- dirt mixed with sweat makes you waterproof.

  这是个科学事实,混合泥土的汗水有防水的效果
  Tector, I don't give a rat's ass, if it makes you fireproof,
  泰克多,它就是能防火也和我无关
  you stink so bad you could gag a dog off a gut wagon.
  你身上的味道臭气熏天
  When we get to the other side of that river,
  等我们到河的另一岸
  either you take a scrub and a hot bath or me and the boys will give you one.
  要么你自己好好洗个热水澡,要么我和他们逼着给你洗一个
  You'll pay hell getting it done.
  这么做,你是要付出代价的
  陨落星辰第二季
  Think of all the Skitters we've blown away.
  想想我们已经解决掉的迅猎兽
  They got to reproduce to keep their numbers up.
  它们一定繁殖过了,才使数量有增无减
  Yeah, I wonder how they do it. Maybe they're hermaphrodites.
  我很好奇它们是如何做到的。也许它们是雌雄同体
  What, like earthworms? No way.
  就像蚯蚓吗,不可能
  You've become quite the mechanic.
  你越来越有技师样了
  Yeah. A little different from working on my mom's hybrid.
  是啊,但没遗传到我妈那边的技艺
  Uh, be careful tonight. Things could get pretty hot out there.
  今晚小心点。那里的战况可能会非常激烈
  Ah. I'm looking forward to it. You know, when I was a - a kid,
  我反而期待着呢。当我还是个孩子时
  my dad got me the biggest Lego collection, outside of Legoland.
  父亲送给了我除乐高乐园以外最大型的乐高积木
  I used to build cities in my basement - ferris wheels and cable cars.
  我以前常在地下室里建造城市,有摩天轮,还有缆车
  Wish I could have seen that.
  真希望我能看到
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ylxc/ylxc02/392377.html