咱们裸熊 第52期:曲奇面团(在线收听

   Ah! Good evening, madam! Welcome! Huh?

  啊!晚上好,女士!欢迎光临!啊?
  Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention, please? May I present to you the duchess of Matureville...Chloe.
  先生们女士们,请将注意力集中到这里,可以吗?我很荣幸地向你们介绍成熟小镇的女爵:克洛伊。
  Grizz, what's going on? Why are you guys talking like that?
  棕熊,搞什么啊?你们干吗这么说话啊?(这一段棕熊都是在用英腔说话)
  Oh, tisk, tisk. Always so modest. Come. Join us for a tour of your kingdom.
  哎呀哎呀,您总是这么的谦虚呢。快来。跟我们一起巡游您的国度吧。
  This collection was a generous gift from Mr. Rochester at the copy store. Our fine-dining hors d'oeuvres...Cookie-dough tartar.
  这些照片集是复印店罗切斯特先生慷慨的礼物。我们丰盛晚上的餐前点心...曲奇面团塔塔。
  裸熊d.jpeg
  And, of course, you know our famous house artist Jacques le panda. Salutations, fellow adults. Have you met Chloe? She's as mature as they get.
  当然还有我们最著名的艺术家:雅克· 勒 ·胖达。成人朋友们,向你们致敬。诸位见过克洛伊了吗?她大家一样成熟。
  Uh, I just came here 'cause the flier said there would be free pizza.
  呃,我来这只是因为传单上写会有免费的披萨。
  Chloe is a strong, independent woman. Don't you think?
  克洛伊是个坚强独立的女性。你不这么认为吗?
  Meet Chloe. She's very old.
  认识一下克洛伊。她年纪很大了。
  Um, hi.
  嗯,你好。
  This is tom. He's an awesome volleyball player, and he loves science.This is Alyssa. When she's not serving coffee, she's studying to be a doctor.
  这是汤姆。他是个出色的排球选手,而且他还很喜欢科学。这是阿丽莎。她不在咖啡店打工的时候在学习医科的课程。
  This is Pedro. He is so funny.
  这是佩德罗。他非常搞笑。
  Hello, ladies and gentlemen. Nice to see you all again, and welcome to the grown-up podcast, featuring Chloe, the most mature person on campus.
  先生们,女士们,大家好。非常高兴再次见到大家,欢迎来到成人播客。今天的嘉宾是学校里最成熟的人:克洛伊。
  Guys, please stop this.I know what you're trying to do, but...Uh, where's the free pizza again?
  熊熊们,快停下,别这样。我知道你们要干吗,但是...呃,所以免费的披萨在哪儿?
  Uh, o-okay. Lets, um, go to our musical segment. Jacques?
  呃,好吧。让我们进入音乐环节。雅克?
  Oui, oui. No! Aah!
  好的,好的。(法语)不!啊!
  Dude, what's going on?
  老兄,怎么了?
  I can't turn it off!
  我关不掉了!
  Hey, everyone, please control yourselves. This is a mature party. And...no!
  嘿,大家,请克制一下。这是一个成熟的派对。而且... 不!
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zmlx/395437.html