咱们裸熊 第105期:短吻鳄(在线收听

   Ice bear thinks it's time to go home...And hide. Like albino alligator.

  白熊认为是时候回家了... 然后躲起来。就像白化变种短吻鳄那样。
  You are gonna see that alligator! Just wait here, okay?Chloe.
  我一定会让你看到那只短吻鳄的!等我一下,好吗?克洛伊。
  Hello? Is someone there?
  什么?人在那里?
  Come on out. I have panda's jelly sandwich for you.Hello?
  快出来,我这里有给胖达做的果酱三明治。有人在吗?
  I know you prefer to eat...aah!
  我知道你更喜欢吃...啊!
  Hello-o-o? What the...? Hmm, kids these days, wasting good sandwiches.
  有人在吗?这是...现在的孩子真浪费,可惜了这么好的三明治。
  Uh, did you hear that?
  你听到了吗?
  Come on, lets get out of here. Let's go. Hurry. Hey, I'm sorry for causing so much trouble. I just wanted you to have fun today.
  快走,我们快离开这里。快走。很抱歉我惹了这么多麻烦。我只希望你能玩的开心。
  Oh, uh, it's Grizz again.
  又是棕熊打来的。
  Hey, dudes! Hope you two had a good time today. Uh, but you kind of need to come home soon, lil bro. Panda had a, uh, a bad day.
  嘿,伙计们!希望你们俩今天玩得开心。但你得赶紧回家了,哥们。胖达的心情,很不好。
  It was rigged!
  他们作弊了!
  Uh, so, if you could pick us up, like, a new console on your way home, that would be great. Okay, bye. Love...
  如果你在回家的路上,能顺便帮我们买一个新游戏机,就再好不过了。挂啦,拜拜。爱你...
  Oh, my mom will be here soon.
  我妈妈马上就过来接我们。
  Ice bear enjoyed the sandwich.
  白熊很喜欢这个三明治。
  You're welcome!
  不客气!
  So, did you guys have fun today?
  你们今天玩得开心吗?
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zmlx/396893.html