绿箭侠第一季 第360期:爆发争吵(在线收听

   What are you doing? 你干什么?

  The vigilante's not too fond of guys who sell Vertigo. 治安维持者很讨厌卖"迷魂"的人。
  I know a guy who claims he still has a stash to sell. 我认识一个人,他知道有个地方还在卖。
  Maybe we could stake him out. Hope the hood shows up for him. 或许我们可以监视他。希望兜帽男会现身去教训他。
  Did you not hear what my brother said? 你没听到我哥哥说的吗?
  What does your brother know about him? 你哥哥了解他吗?
  Uh, for one thing, the vigilante once saved his life. 起码有一点,治安维持者救过他一次。
  So if he's telling us to keep away, that should say something. 所以如果他让我们放手,应该是有一定道理的。
  No offense, Thea, but your brother's kind of a wimp. 无意冒犯,西娅,但你哥哥像个懦夫。
  Don't say that. Why not? It's true. 不准这么说。为什么?这是事实。
  My brother survived five years alone on an island! 我哥哥在孤岛上独自生活了五年
  Five years I thought I had lost him. 这五年里我以为我失去他了
  Yeah? Well, I lost someone, too. And they aren't coming back. Who? 是吗?我也失去了一些人。而他们永远不会回来了。谁?
  It doesn't matter. That is why I need to find him. 这不重要。这就是我要找到他的原因。
  So he can teach me to be like him. I'm not losing anyone else ever again. 这样他就能教我怎样才能变得像他一样。我不能再失去任何人了。
  I can't do this, Roy. If you don't give this up, you're going to lose me. 我不能这么做,罗伊。如果你不放手,你就会失去我。
  Better now than later. 总比以后失去的好。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lvjianxia/ljx1/420981.html