冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》第118期:第九章 提利昂(4)(在线收听

 I’m going to tell Mother! Joffrey exclaimed. "我要去告诉妈妈!"乔佛里喊。

Tyrion hit him again. Now both cheeks flamed. 提利昂又打了他一个巴掌,这下子他两边脸颊都一般通红了。
You tell your mother, Tyrion told him.  "随你去跟她怎么说,"提利昂告诉他,
But first you get yourself to Lord and Lady Stark, and you fall to your knees in front of them,  "但你首先给我去乖乖拜见史塔克公爵夫妇,我要你在他们面前跪下,
and you tell them how very sorry you are,  说你自己感到非常遗憾,
and that you are at their service if there is the slightest thing you can do for them or theirs in this desperate hour,  说即便是最微不足道的事情,只要能让他们宽心,你都愿意赴汤蹈火在所不辞,
and that all your prayers go with them. Do you understand? Do you? 最后还要为他们献上你最虔诚的祝祷,你听懂了没有?听懂了没有?"
The boy looked as though he was going to cry. Instead, he managed a weak nod.  男孩一副泫然欲泣的模样,但还是勉为其难地点点头,
Then he turned and fled headlong from the yard, holding his cheek. Tyrion watched him run. 然后转身捂着脸颊,横冲直撞地跑离广场。提利昂目送他远去。
A shadow fell across his face. He turned to find Clegane looming overhead like a cliff.  一团黑影突然笼罩住他,他转过头,发现高大的克里冈正如同陡峭绝壁般阴恻恻地朝他逼近,
His soot-dark armor seemed to blot out the sun. He had lowered the visor on his helm.  煤烟色的黑甲宛如灿烂阳光中的污点。他已经放下了头盔上的面罩,
It was fashioned in the likeness of a snarling black hound, fearsome to behold,  面罩的形状是一只咧嘴咆哮的凶狠猎犬,令人怵目惊心,
but Tyrion had always thought it a great improvement over Clegane’s hideously burned face. 不过提利昂认为比起克里冈那张烧得稀烂的脸,这面罩已算美得太多。
The prince will remember that, little lord, the Hound warned him. The helm turned his laugh into a hollow rumble. "大人,王子不会轻易忘记您刚才对他的举动的。"猎狗警告他,克里冈的声音从头盔里传来,原本的狞笑成了空洞的轰隆。
I pray he does, Tyrion Lannister replied. If he forgets, be a good dog and remind him.  "他记得最好,"提利昂·兰尼斯特回答,"哪天要是他忘了,你这条狗可要好好提醒他。"
He glanced around the courtyard. Do you know where I might find my brother? 他环视广场,又问:"你知道我哥哥在哪儿?"
Breaking fast with the queen. "正与王后共进早餐。"
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/byhqldyx/426263.html