冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》第1122期:第五十三章 提利昂(14)(在线收听

   "And dismissing Selmy, where was the sense in that? “他们还赶走了赛尔弥,到底是哪根筋有问题?

  Yes, the man was old, but the name of Barristan the Bold still has meaning in the realm. 没错,他是一把年纪了,但‘无畏的巴利斯坦’光这名号在王国就很有份量,
  He lent honor to any man he served. Can anyone say the same of the Hound? 他服侍谁,谁就跟着沾光,猎狗起得了这种作用?
  You feed your dog bones under the table, you do not seat him beside you on the high bench." 狗是在桌子底下啃骨头的,不是拿来平起平坐的。”
  He pointed a finger at Tyrion's face. 他伸出一根手指,指着提利昂的脸。
  "If Cersei cannot curb the boy, you must. And if these councillors are playing us false... " “既然瑟曦管不了那小鬼,就由你来管。倘若那几个重臣胆敢跟我们耍两面派……”
  Tyrion knew. "Spikes," he sighed. "Heads. Walls." 提利昂太清楚了。“砍头,”他叹道,“枪尖插着,挂上城墙。”
  I see you have taken a few lessons from me. “你总算还从我这儿学了点东西。”
  More than you know, Father, Tyrion answered quietly. “父亲,我学的可多了。”提利昂平静地说。
  He finished his wine and set the cup aside, thoughtful. 他喝干了酒,若有所思地把杯子放到一边。
  A part of him was more pleased than he cared to admit. 一方面,他很高兴,高兴到自己不敢承认的地步;
  Another part was remembering the battle upriver, and wondering if he was being sent to hold the left again. 另一方面,他又想起了不久前在绿叉河上游打的那场仗,不知自己是否又被派去防守“左翼”。
  "Why me?" he asked, cocking his head to one side. “为什么派我?”他歪头问,
  "Why not my uncle? Why not Sir Addam or Sir Flement or Lord Serrett? Why not a... bigger man?" “为何不派叔叔?为何不派亚当爵士、佛列蒙爵士或沙略特大人?为何不派……个头大点的人?”
  Lord Tywin rose abruptly. "You are my son." 泰温公爵陡地起身。“因为你是我儿子。”
  That was when he knew. You have given him up for lost, he thought. 他这才明白。原来你已经放弃他了,他心想,
  You bloody bastard, you think Jaime's good as dead, so I'm all you have left. 你这天杀的王八蛋,你认为詹姆与死无异,所以你只剩下了我。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/byhqldyx/429664.html