英语听书《白鲸记》第115期(在线收听

 Avast! cried a voice, whose owner at the same time coming close behind us, laid a hand upon both our shoulders,  且慢! 一个声音从我们身后传来,一个人的两只手搭在我和魁魁格的肩上,

and then insinuating himself between us, stood stooping forward a little, in the uncertain twilight, strangely peering from Queequeg to me. It was Elijah.  同时他的身子也挤到了我们俩的中间,是以利亚。 
Going aboard?  就要上船?他问。 
Hands off, will you, said I.  你最好把手拿开! 我一点也不客气地说。 
Lookee here, said Queequeg, shaking himself, go 'way!  走开吧! 魁魁格说。 
Ain't going aboard, then?  你们不是上船吗? 
Yes, we are, said I, but what business is that of yours? Do you know, Mr. Elijah, that I consider you a little impertinent?  我们是上船,这与你有何相干,你不觉着你有点失礼吗? 
No, no, no; I wasn't aware of that, said Elijah, slowly and wonderingly looking from me to Queequeg, with the most unaccountable glances.  不不,我没有这种感觉。 以利亚平静地说,同时用一种非常奇怪的眼神打量着我们俩。 
Elijah, said I, you will oblige my friend and me by withdrawing. We are going to the Indian and Pacific Oceans, and would prefer not to be detained.  好了,以利亚,请让开,我们要走了,不要耽误我们的时间。 
Ye be, be ye? Coming back afore breakfast?  你们要走吗?早饭前就回来吧! 
He's cracked, Queequeg, said I, come on.  真是个疯子!魁魁格,咱们走! 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/syysdw/bjj/433252.html