莎士比亚十四行诗全集:第121篇(在线收听

   Tis better to be vile than vile esteem'd, When not to be receives reproach of being, 冰清玉洁反蒙不辩的沉冤,倒不如去作恶又不受恶名牵缠;

  And the just pleasure lost which is so deem'd Not by our feeling but by others' seeing: 所谓合法爱的快乐早已经消失,它徒投俗好,无视我们自身的情感。
  For why should others false adulterate eyes 为什么别人的挑逗卖俏的目光
  Give salutation to my sportive blood? 欲把我动荡不安的天性点燃?
  Or on my frailties why are frailer spies, 为什么更脆弱的人要窥视我的弱点,
  Which in their wills count bad what I think good? 我以为善者他们却恣意称为卑贱?
  No, I am that I am, and they that level At my abuses reckon up their own: 不,我就是我,任他们对我恶言相加,不过是暴露他们自己的丑恶嘴脸。
  I may be straight, though they themselves be bevel; 他们可以弯腰驼背,我们却要挺直腰杆,
  By their rank thoughts my deeds must not be shown; 他们龌龊的思想岂可把我们的行为评判!
  Unless this general evil they maintain, 除非他们坚信这样一种异端:
  All men are bad, and in their badness reign. 全人类都是坏蛋,作恶是他们的本钱。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ssbysshs/435528.html