莎士比亚十四行诗全集:第123篇(在线收听

   No, Time, thou shalt not boast that I do change:

  不!时光,休夸口说我也在随你更新,
  Thy pyramids built up with newer might
  你纵有力量把金字塔重新建成,
  To me are nothing novel, nothing strange;
  对我而言,它们不新鲜、不稀奇,
  They are but dressings of a former sight.
  顶多只不过是旧景换上了新衣。
  Our dates are brief, and therefore we admire
  世人一生的时间太短,所以你即使
  What thou dost foist upon us that is old,
  给的是陈词滥调,他们仍会艳羡不已,
  And rather make them born to our desire
  认为那都是他们情之所钟的东西,
  Than think that we before have heard them told.
  却不愿意相信它们只是旧话重提。
  Thy registers and thee I both defy,
  不论对你还是对我的记录我一概排斥,
  Not wondering at the present nor the past,
  既不对现在表惊讶也不对过去表惊奇。
  For thy records and what we see doth lie,
  因你的记录和我的观察都不足为信,
  Made more or less by thy continual haste.
  都多少是你行色匆匆的余痕。
  This I do vow and this shall ever be;
  我现在立下重誓并且永无反悔,
  I will be true, despite thy scythe and thee.
  管你的镰刀多锋利我将万古忠贞
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ssbysshs/435530.html