莎士比亚十四行诗全集:第147篇(在线收听

   My love is as a fever, longing still

  我的爱是热病,它永远在渴望
  For that which longer nurseth the disease,
  能使其热状态总呈高潮的药方,
  Feeding on that which doth preserve the ill,
  它总在吞吃那增热延病之物,
  The uncertain sickly appetite to please.
  使它那翻云覆雨的肉欲如愿以偿。
  My reason, the physician to my love,
  我的理智(根治我热恋病的医生)
  Angry that his prescriptions are not kept,
  勃然大怒,因我将其处方搁置一旁。
  Hath left me, and I desperate now approve
  理智离开了我,我这才痛苦地明白:
  Desire is death, which physic did except.
  讳疾忌医的欲望本身就是死亡。
  Past cure I am, now reason is past care,
  理智扔下了我,我只能病入膏肓,
  And frantic-mad with evermore unrest;
  终日里烦躁不安、几近疯狂,
  My thoughts and my discourse as madmen's are,
  言谈思绪全与癫子无异,
  At random from the truth vainly express'd;
  连篇信口雌黄,杂乱无章。
  For I have sworn thee fair and thought thee bright,
  可怜我曾坚信你美色光彩灿烂,
  Who art as black as hell, as dark as night.
  到头来你暗若夜晚、黑如阴间。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ssbysshs/435554.html