英语听力 暮光之城·暮色 第349期:第二十三章 天使(2)(在线收听

   Carlisle! the angel called, agony in his perfect voice. Bella, Bella, no, oh please, no, no! And the angel was sobbing tearless, broken sobs. “卡莱尔!”那个天使呼喊着,完美的声音里充满了痛苦。“贝拉,贝拉,不,哦求你了,不,不!”那个天使无泪地哭泣着,哭得支离破碎。

  The angel shouldn't weep, it was wrong. I tried to find him, to tell him everything was fine, but the water was so deep, it was pressing on me, and I couldn't breathe. 天使不应该哭泣的,这不对。我试图找到他,告诉他一切都很好,但这水太深了,水重重地压在我身上,我没法呼吸了。
  There was a point of pressure against my head. It hurt. Then, as that pain broke through the darkness to me, other pains came, stronger pains.  还有另外一种压力刺激着我的头。是一种疼痛。然后,当这种疼痛冲破黑暗向我袭来时,另一阵疼痛袭来,是更加强烈的痛楚。
  I cried out, gasping, breaking through the dark pool. 我尖叫起来,喘息着,冲出了那个黑暗的池子。
  Bella! the angel cried. “贝拉!”天使大喊道。
  She's lost some blood, but the head wound isn't deep, a calm voice informed me. Watch out for her leg, it's broken. “她有点失血过多,但她的头伤得并不重。”一个冷静的声音告诉我。“当心她的腿,它折断了。”
  A howl of rage strangled on the angel's lips. 一声狂怒的咆哮被天使死死咬在唇边。
  I felt a sharp stab in my side. This couldn't be heaven, could it? There was too much pain for that. 我感到身体的一侧有一种钻心的疼痛。我不可能是在天堂,不是吗?这里太痛苦了。
  Some ribs, too, I think, the methodical voice continued. “还有一些毒液,我想。”那个有条不紊的声音继续说着。
  But the sharp pains were fading. There was a new pain, a scalding pain in my hand that was overshadowing everything else. 但那种尖锐的疼痛正渐渐褪去。我又感到了一种新疼痛,我的手上传来一种灼烧的疼痛,这种痛楚比其他任何别的疼痛都要强烈。
  Someone was burning me. 某人正灼烧着我。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mgzcms/438698.html