欧美人文风情第147篇:你以为这是玩笑?(在线收听

 I'm not saying Jessica's a whore, but if she were a video game, she'd be rated E for everyone. 我不是说洁西卡是个荡妇,但假如她是款游戏,她会是人人都适合玩的 E 级。

Guys, Eric isn't gay. He just prefers the company of men...in his mouth. 大家,艾瑞克不是同性恋。他只是比较喜欢男人的陪伴...在他嘴里。
Hey, Tiffany, which corner store, nail salon, or dry cleaner do your parents own? 嘿,蒂芬妮,哪间街头小店、美甲沙龙还是干洗店是你爸妈开的啊?
Allan's voice is so annoying it makes me wish I was deaf. 艾伦的声音烦到让我希望自己是聋子。
Hey, Devon. Nice tits. 嘿,戴文。不错的奶子。
Holly has a face that only diabetes could love. 荷莉有张只有糖尿病患才有办法喜欢的脸。
Is it racist if I don't like black people because of how much I hate Sierra? 如果我因为太讨厌席亚拉而不喜欢黑人,这样算有种族歧视吗?
You're a huge loser. 你是个失败者。
Ethan, are your parents brother and sister? Because your face looks retarded. 伊森,你爸妈是兄妹吗?因为你的脸看起来很低能。
No one likes you. Do everyone a favor. Just kill yourself. 没人喜欢你。帮大家一个忙。杀了你自己吧。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/omrwfq/465723.html