疑犯追踪第4季 第114期:卡车司机(在线收听

Forge, Jack...Jack Forge. I...yes, you and I are...I'm...This murder ties into...into a new case I'm investigating. I should be going. 我叫福治,杰克...杰克·福治。我...对,你和我...我...这件谋杀案跟...跟我正在调查的一个新案子有关。我该走了。

I sure could use your help, Forge. Maybe we could, uh, you know, compare notes. 你正需要你帮忙,福治。也许我们可以,嗯,交换情报。

Yeah. I started out trying to find Abel's suicide note. The sister wanted my help. Jack Forge does not like to let a lady down. 好。我开始只想找亚伯的遗书。他姐姐要我帮忙。杰克·福治不想让女士失望。

No, of course not, but you found something else instead? 当然不想,不过你另有发现?

Yeah, on Abel's phone. 对,在亚伯的手机上。

Hey, Fusco. 弗斯科。

Lionel, hey, I need to speak to you. 莱奈尔,我得跟你谈谈。

Forge, Detective Forge. 福治,福治警探。

My partner tells me you see a link between my homicide and some suicide you're working? 我的搭档说你发现我手上的凶杀案和你办的自杀案有联系?

Yeah, Abel Mindler-- he was a truck driver, and Van Hess worked at the port authority handling all incoming shipping at that airport, so... 对,亚伯·米德勒,他是个卡车司机,而范·海斯在港务局工作,负责机场所有的进口货物,所以...

So you're thinking smuggling, right? 所以你觉得是走私,对吧?

Yeah, yeah, yeah, and I called Abel's old trucking company. One of their trucks is missing. Now Van Hess is dead. 对对对,于是我给亚伯的运输公司打了电话。他们有辆卡车不见了。现在范·海斯也死了。

What if Abel wasn't a suicide? Jack Forge does not believe in coincidence. 如果亚伯不是自杀的呢?杰克·福治不相信巧合。

Hold on. That's a victim's phone. 等等。那是被害人的手机。

Yeah. 对。

Where's the tag? Evidence tag? 标签呢?证物标签?

The tag fell off. 标签掉了。

Yeah, Lionel, it fell off. Can I talk to you for a sec? Excuse us. 是啊,莱奈尔,掉了。我能跟你聊会儿吗?失陪下。

 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yfzz/2/468961.html