摩登家庭第三季 第1期:抵达怀俄明州(在线收听

 We're beginning our initial descent into Jackson Hole, Wyoming. Thank you for flying united. 飞机马上降落在怀俄明州杰克逊城。感谢您搭乘美联航。 。

Reckon we'll be landing soon. 估计我们很快就着陆了。
Phil, honey, you promised not till we got there. -Okay. 菲尔,你保证落地前不变口音的。-好。
This year we're going to a Dude Ranch. With the whole family. 我们今年要去度假牧场。全家一起。
Mm-hmm the family. "全是"家人呢。
What if Dylan buys his own ticket? We'll be sleeping in separate cabins. 带上迪兰吧,他自己出票钱。我们保证分房睡。
What if Dylan and I share a horse? 迪兰和我骑一匹马怎么样?
Mm, I hate landing. 我讨厌降落。
We'll get through this. 会挺过去的。
What are you doing? 干嘛呢这是?
I want my ears to pop. 我想把耳鸣"轰"走。
Try putting a little rouge on 'em. Nobody gets me. 涂些胭脂就"红"了。我的笑点永远无人能懂。
Wow. Isn't this beautiful, little cowgirl? 景色多美啊,小牛仔女郎?
You hate her sparkly outfit, don't you? No, I told you, it's fine, I just didn't like you wearing a matching one. 你对她抢眼的打扮有意见,是不是?不,我说过我没意见,我只是不喜欢你们穿父女装。
So we haven't told the family yet, but we've decided to adopt a baby boy. 我们还没有跟家人讲,但我们已经决定了要收养一个小男孩。
From America this time. You might say we're "Buying domestic." 这次要在美国收养。你也可以说我们在"支持国货"
In private. You might say that in private. 私底下说。这种话只能私下说。
Our adoption attorney told us it would be a good idea to make a photo book to show prospective moms. 收养律师建议做一个相册展示给未来儿子的妈妈看。
But he thought that Cam's version was a little too "artsy," so, we decided to take a few rugged shots at the ranch to, you know, balance it out. 没错,但他认为小卡的版本太文艺装逼,所以我们决定去农场拍些粗犷的照片平衡一下。
I don't think it needs balancing out. -Really? 我认为这相册不需要平衡。-不用吗?
It's called "Production value. 专业说法叫"高制作水准"
"Horse. -Look, Jay! So beautiful! 小马。-杰,快看!好骏啊!
Your ears haven't popped yet, huh? 你仍处于耳鸣状态吗?
I'm like the Horse Whisperer. But something is taking this one skittish. 我就像是"马语者"。不过它不知怎么有点受惊了。
Look at the mountains. -They're amazing. 放眼远山如黛。-真是巍峨秀丽。
I've never been this far from home before, now I've never been this far, now I've never been this far. 我从来没有离家这么远过,现在又远了一步,然后又远了一步。
Where's a cliff when you need one? 崖到跳时方恨少?
Look, kids! A real life cowboy. 孩子们,看,实打实的牛仔。
Oh. Come see. Come see. 来看。快来看。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d3j/470546.html