摩登家庭第三季 第2期:失落河农场(在线收听

 What's he doing? -Oh, my. 他在干嘛?-老天啊。

My name is Hank. Here at the Lost Creek Ranch, you're gonna ride, you're gonna rope and you're gonna shoot. 我叫汉克。这里是"失落河"农场,在这里,你们可以骑马,抛绳和射击。
You gonna see a sky so full of stars, it'll put your city lights to shame. 夜晚可看到繁星满天,都市的霓虹夜景也相形见绌。
And when it's all down, you maight just encounter a piece of yourselves you never knew was there. Are there any questions? 远离喧嚣,洗尽浮华,或许你就会发现自己未曾发现过的真我。还有什么问题吗?
Uh, do we book spa treatments through you or... 做水疗的话是向你预定,还是......
I like you, kid. I'm gonna call you "Hollywood." 我喜欢你,小子。我以后就叫你"好莱坞"。
That wasn't an answer. 你没回答我的问题。
And who's this Cactus Flower? -What? 这位仙人球是谁?-你说什么?
That's my wife Gloria. 这是我妻子歌洛莉亚。
Well, She's "Cactus Flower" now, old-timer. 她以后就叫仙人球了,老前辈。
These, uh, these nicknames-- are they set in stone? 这些个...绰号,都不能改吗?
Okey-dokey. You ready, gunslinger? 好了。准备好了吗,枪手?
I hear word of trouble in these parts. 我听说这玩意儿不好使唤。
Pull! 上膛!
That oughta fix it, eh, Jay? 还行吧,杰?
You got a piece of it. 你有两下子。
I been practicing like crazy. All my cowboy skills-- shootin', ropin' pancake eatin'. 我一直拼命训练。所有的牛仔技能射击、抛绳、吃煎饼。
Why? Because sometimes I feel like Jay doesn't respect me as a man. 为何?因为有时候我觉得杰不把我当男人。
It just when you say, "Phil is my son-in-law," it sound like you're saying, "Phyllis, come up, my son-in-law." 每当你说"菲尔是我女婿"的时候,像是说"菲儿,过来,我的女婿。"
That's ridiculous. -Okay, who's your son-in-law? -Phyllis. 别傻了。-那好,你女婿是谁?-菲儿嘛。
I'm not asking for a hug. I just want to get that look a newfound respect. Like...Or...Or...mm. -Yeah. 我又不是说要个拥抱。我只想要一个肯定的眼神。这样或这样或者这样。-不错。
Check it out. Two birds, one leg. Pull it! Not bad, eh, old-timer? 看好了。一腿二鸟。上膛!不错吧,老前辈?
Uh, see, Slappy only had three fingers. 快看,三指火枪手。
What? -He only had three fingers. Who's next? 什么?-三指火枪手。下一个谁来?
Oh, me. Me. Oh, this is good. This is good. -Tres macho. 我。我。这个好。这造型酷。-真男人。
No smile. Don't smile. Good. -You ready? 不要笑。别笑。很好。-准备好了吗?
Wait, do I say "pull"? Sorry, sorry. 等等,我是不是该喊"上膛"?对不起,对不起。
Mitchell, why don't you go find Manny have the spa. Wouldn't that be more fun? -Yeah. 米奇尔,你还是去水疗馆找曼尼吧。那可比这儿有趣多了?-好的。
I realized that if I was gonna raise a boy, I needed to butch up my life. 我终于明白,要养一个儿子我首先要爷们儿起来。
You know, I wanted to be able to teach my son all the things that my dad taught Claire. 我希望我儿子从我身上学到的东西就跟克莱尔从我爸那儿学到的那样。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d3j/470547.html