摩登家庭第三季 第28期:危险的十字路口(在线收听

 So then what happened? 那后来呢?

Well she didn't show up to school the next day. 第二天她没来学校。
And I heard that she slept over at his dorm. -No way. 我听说她是在他宿舍过的夜。-不是吧。
Seriously, are you surprised? Do you not know Carley? Have you not seen what she wears at school? Girls, let's cool it on the gossip, okay?  说真的,你居然会觉得惊讶?你还不认识卡莉吗?没看她在学校都穿些什么?
It's not right. And Carley's got enough problems. What do you mean? 姑娘们,别八卦了行吗?背后说人闲话不好。再说卡莉麻烦已经够多了。什么意思?
Well, her mom can't get through soccer practice without a thermos of chardonnay, and don't get me started on the dad. That guy is-- 她妈妈当年足球训练必须靠酒才能挺过去,更别提他爸爸了。那家伙实在......
Oh, my god! - Oh, my god! -Mom! - Oh! This is such a dangerous intersection! 老天啊!-天啊!-妈!-这十字路口太危险了!
Did I get lipstick on my face? 我脸上有口红印吗?
No, you're fine. And consider yourself lucky you didn't just get, like, felt up by your mom. 没有,美着呢。庆幸吧,你刚才至少没被妈妈袭胸。
They need to get a stop sign. 这里应该立个停车标志。
What is your obsession with traffic? 你怎么老纠结于交通问题?
It's an obsession with safety. One of these days, Joe speeder's gonna come tearing through here, and somebody's gonna--aah! Aah! 是纠结于安全问题。早晚有一天,那些飙车族冲出来,总有人会被,天啊!
I'm okay. -Oh, my god! -I'm okay. Oh, hey, guys. -Phil? 我没事。-我的天啊!-我没事。是你们啊。-菲尔?
Yeah. No, I'm good. Gotta keep moving. Keep the heart rate up. 我没事。我得接着走了。维持高心率运动。
Oh. Okay. -How's my face? -Still good. -Okay. Good. 好吧。-我脸怎么样?-风姿依旧。-那就好。
Gloria, how many times do I have to tell you to pull your car all the way in? The gate was open all night. 歌洛莉亚,跟你说了好多遍了车身要全部停进来?院门又开了一整晚。
We live in a nice neighborhood. What are you afraid of? That some money's gonna fly in and then your gardener is gonna have to rake it up? 我们住在五好社区。还怕什么?害怕钱像潮水般涌进来园丁要忙于挥耙清理吗?
Jay, I'm going to need you to cut me a check. -What now? 杰,帮我开张支票。-又怎么了?
Drama club trip. "Les miserables." We're selling wrapping paper to raise money for the tickets. No. No. Wait. Wait. Slow down.   等等。慢慢说。戏剧社活动,去看《悲惨世界》。票钱要靠自己推销包装纸来募集。
What's the story exactly? 是怎么个事儿?
Well, Jean Valjean spent 19 years in prison for stealing a loaf of bread. 冉阿让因为偷了一条面包在监狱里被关了19年。
The wrapping paper. 我是问包装纸。
19 years for a loaf of bread? How good was this bread? 被关19年就为吃条面包?什么面包这么好吃?
It wasn't about the bread. It was about the society--Focus, people. 跟面包无关。故事旨在揭露这个社会......别跑题,各位。
Manny, we will buy all your wrapping paper. No. No, we won't. 曼尼,我们会买下你全部的包装纸。不。这样不行。
No, he's got to learn to sell. This is the best business training there is, hell, the best life training. 他得学着自己卖。这是锻炼营销技巧的绝好机会,更是一次绝佳的人生历练。
Manny, write this down-- "A good salesman goes after Moby Dick in a rowboat and brings the tartar sauce with him." 曼尼,把这话记下来,"优秀推销员一名驾驭划艇猎白鲸,塔塔美酱随身行。"
Jay is always telling me to "Write this down." I don't always catch everything he says. 杰老是让我随听随记,但有时候他说的话我理解无能。
"Something, something, firm handshake." "Never take the first room they show you." Not sure who "They" Is. And this one just says "Pancakes." "什么什么紧握双手""看房莫止第一屋"也不知道看谁的房。还有这句 就两个字"煎饼"
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d3j/470597.html