摩登家庭第六季 第13期:生命苦短(在线收听

 Hell of a way to ruin a nice hot dog. 好好的热狗就这么给毁了。

End of the third quarter, and we're all tied up. 第三节结束,双方打成平手。
Coach Tucker! 塔克教练!
Okay, hey, everybody, grab a cup of water. Maybe you could hold on to those, huh? 大家都过来喝点水。水杯你们还能拿得住吧?
How exciting is this, huh? Oh, you dropped your little clipboard. 多精彩啊?你的记事版掉了。
I thought you had a work dinner tonight. 我以为你今晚有应酬。
I did, but I blew them off. I'd rather be here supporting the team. You better go, Dolphins! 是的,不过我推掉了。我更想到这来支持你的球队。加油!海豚队!
Yeah, love that, but, you know, the game's almost over. 是啊,真好,不过比赛快结束了。
You might want to beat traffic, so...I thought you'd be happy that I was here. Why do I feel like you're trying to get rid of me? 要是不想赶上堵车的话,就...-我以为我来观赛你会高兴。可我怎么觉得你急着想摆脱我?
I have no idea. It's not because you're a jinx. 我也不知道,我没说你是扫把星。
A jinx? Do you think I'm a jinx? 扫把星,你认为我是扫把星吗?
No! No, no, no, no, no. This all can't be on you. 不不不不不不。这不会都是你的错。
I'm hearing a lot of things that sound like the opposite of what you're...Hey, coach! We need a play. 可我觉得听起来跟你嘴上说的刚好相反...-教练,我们需要你部署战略。
And Malcolm just got stung by a bee. 还有马尔科姆刚刚被蜜蜂蜇了。
I got to go. A bee? ! Okay, get some baking soda. 我得走了 怎么会有蜜蜂?!快去弄点小苏打来。
Hey, do you guys know where the bar is? 你们知道酒吧在哪吗?
You're here, my friend. What are you in the mood for? 这里就是,老兄。想来点什么?
Well, I'd like my wife and kids back, but I'd take a chardonnay. 我想让妻子和孩子们回来,但先来杯夏敦埃酒好了。
Ah, I thought you had that look about you. 看你表情就知道没什么好事。
I'm Lester. This is Carl. 我是莱斯特,这位是卡尔。
Hey, Carl. 你好,卡尔。
I know it hurts now, but, uh, being a manabouttown, on your own, has its perks. 我知道你现在很伤心,不过作一个花花公子独来独往将会有意外的惊喜。
This is on me. Ah. So, who left who? 这杯算我请你的。谁离开谁的?
She did. She said she needed some space, got her own place, and took the kids. 她离开我的。她说需要空间,自己找了间房,把孩子们带走了。
Chin up, my friend. Adventure awaits. 别灰心,老兄。更多的精彩在等待着你。
Carl, could you swipe me? Nacho machine ate my card. 卡尔,能帮我刷一下卡吗?玉米片机把我的卡吞了。
Phil. 菲尔。
Hey, Ayoola. This is my neighbor here. 你好,阿尤拉,这是我的邻居。
Pool? 去泳池吗?
Oh, no, thanks. I don't think I'd be much fun right now. 不去了,谢谢。现在没有那个心情。
Okay. 好吧。
Phil, buddy, you get an offer like that, you got to jump on it, even if it's just a onetime thing. 菲尔,老兄,接到这样的邀请就应该赶紧上啊,就算只是一夜风流也好。
I don't know...she's nice, her kids seem great, but I don't even speak her language. 我不知道,她人不错,孩子也挺可爱,但我都不会说她的语言。
Who said anything about speaking? 谁让你跟她说话了?
I think you guys have got the wrong idea. My wife's getting back tomorrow. 我想你们俩误会了。我妻子明天会回来的。
Oh, of course she is, champ. 她当然会回来,小冠军。
Uh, I'm just saying, life is short, and why deny yourself a little innocent fun? 我只是想说,生命苦短,找点无伤大雅的乐子又有何妨?
Your wife certainly hasn't. 你妻子就没顾忌那么多。
I'm not sure I'm up for it. 我觉得自己还没准备好。
Okay, but don't wait too long to start living life, Phil. 好吧,但不要让好生活等太久,菲尔。
Thanks, guys. 多谢,伙计们。
You know when you don't think about who was in there before you, a hotel bath can be really quite relaxing. 知道吗?当你不去想在你之前谁曾进过这里,在旅馆浴缸泡澡其实很让人放松。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d6j/470843.html