摩登家庭第六季 第41期:迷上女主播(在线收听

 I just love that we're here. 真高兴来了这里。

Is there anything more important than clean water in developing countries? Or a clean glass in this one? 还有什么比发展中国家的清洁水源或咱国家的干净杯子更重要的事吗?
Oh, my gosh! 我的神呀!
It that Anne Gibbs, the lady from Channel 12 News? 那是Anne Gibbs吗?12频道新闻女主播?
Oh, my God! It's Anne Gibbs! 妈呀!真的是Anne Gibbs!
Oh, I love her! 我超爱她!
That reaction would've been big if it was Anne Hathaway. 就算是安妮海瑟薇你反应也太夸张了。
Oh, she is hiding quite a figure behind that desk. 电视里看不到,身材原来这么赞。
Okay, what's going on with you and Anne Gibbs? 你跟Anne Gibbs有何奸情?
Come on. We gotta go say hi to her. 快去打招呼。
Okay, we're doing this. 真要去吗。
I'm sorry. I am such a fan. 不好意思。我是你的大粉丝。
I was so moved by that story you did about the gymnast with the hump. 上次驼背体操运动员的报导我超感动的。
You wanna hear something crazy? 说来怕你不信。
Yeah. He just got a scholarship to Notre Dame. 驼背运动员拿到了巴黎圣母院奖学金。
No! Oh, my gosh! 不是吧!我了个去!
You probably get this all the time, but I have a story for you. 估计常有人跟你这么说,我有个新闻素材。
I represent some homeless people in a case against a corporation that pays them slave wages. 我正代理无家可归人士跟一家血汗工厂打官司。
Interesting. 有意思。
How long has this been going on? 案子进行多久了?
Since 2012. We're just trying to shine a light on how awful they're being. 从2012到现在。我们想让公众了解他们影响有多坏。
Truly awful. 特别坏。
Are you working on this, too? 你也在打这个官司吗?
Oh, gosh. No, no. I'm just this one's husband. 哦,不,不是。我是他先生。
I'm a high school football coach. Cameron Tucker. 我是高中橄榄球队教练。我叫Cameron Tucker。
Yes. Oh, god. I'm so embarrassed. Mitchell Pritchett. How are you? 对哦,真是的,太不好意思。我是Mitchell Pritchett。幸会。
Really? 真的假的?
You are an openly gay high school football coach? 你是出柜同志,也是橄榄球校队教练吗?
I know, I know. You hear football coach, and you expect to meet somebody that screams John Wayne. 我懂,一听到橄榄球,你会觉得是公爵约翰韦恩式硬汉。
Meanwhile, the only time I've screamed the duke is when we argue over who's the cutest on "Downton Abbey." 至于我,争谁是唐顿庄园第一帅哥时才会高呼"公爵" 根本停不下来。
Poor Mitchell. 可怜的Mitchell。
He's had to hear that a hundred times. 他听过100次。
I have. I have. 对,对。
So these homeless people are making a dollar an hour... 我这些当事人吧,时薪只有一块钱...
Are there a lot of openly gay coaches? 有很多教练是出柜同志吗?
Oh, if the adult film industry's to be believed, there all are. 如果同志小黄片演的都是真的,那就全都是呀。
It's in, you know, clear violations Of the federal fair labor standards act... 官司打得很热闹,他们明显违反劳动法...
Has anyone ever approached you for a news segment? 有人向你提出做专访吗?
On me? ! Oh, my Gosh. No. I don't...I don't think I'm interesting enough to do a news segment on. 我吗?哎呀。我不...我的故事哪有那么精彩到能做专访。
I mean, what would a reporter even say about me? 记者要怎么描述我呢?
That I'm a high school football coach with an undefeated record who's tackling stereotypes? 说我是高中橄榄球队教练,说我连胜不败?打破陈规?
That on my team, prejudice is considered out of bounds? 说我的队伍里偏见等于出界?
That we're blitzing bigotry, kicking intolerance, - and beating...- metaphors to death? 说我们击败歧视,战胜狭隘,——打倒...——翘辫子的比喻吗?
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d6j/470907.html