摩登家庭第六季 第42期:西班牙语家教(在线收听

 You guys wanna see something really cool? 想看神物不?

Is it behind that old boat? 在那破船后面吗?
This is one of the most famous warships of all time. The "U.S.S.Constitution." 这可是史上最有名的军舰之一。美国宪章号。
Stayed in active duty 84 years. 服役84年。
No enemy managed to board her. 从未让敌人登陆。
10 seconds, she's already bored me. 无聊死我算了。
That's your Spanish tutor. 你的西班牙语家教来了。
I'm gonna say it one more time. 我再说一遍。
I really think French will be a better fit for me. 我真的更适合学法语。
Your name is Manuel Alberto Javier Alejandro Delgado. 你的大名是Manuel Alberto。
How is French a better fit for you? 哪能更适合学法语?
Okay, I'm pretty sure you threw in a name I've never heard before. 好吧,我很确定你又加了个新的中间名进去。
Hello. 你好。
AH, AH! En Espagnol, por favor. 要用西语说。
Okay, let's take it down a nacho. 好了,咱慢慢来。
Hola, Diego! 你好呀 Diego!
You must be Mr. Pritchett. 您一定是Pritchett先生。
Jay. And I'm just glad you're here. 叫我Jay,感谢你帮忙。
Gloria tried to tutor Manny. Gloria试过教Manny。
There was less yelling in The Miracle Worker. 结果只剩大吼大叫了。
Because he wasn't even trying. 因为他不好好学。
I'm sorry, but Spanish just doesn't seem natural to me. 抱歉,西班牙语我觉得它不自然。
I don't like the way it hits my ear. 耳朵听着不习惯。
What could be more natural than your mother's tongue in your ear? 你麻麻的舌头舔你的耳朵(Gloria把母语说成了妈妈的舌头)有神马不自然的?
Do you happen to know a good English tutor? 能介绍个英语家教不?
Hey, honey! 闺女!
Hey. 嘿。
Still studying for that test? 还在准备考试吗?
I can't. I have to study. 不,我得准备考试。
What time did you get to bed? 昨天几点睡的?
Sure thing. 没问题。
Claire, I think something's up with Alex. Claire 我觉得Alex不太对劲。
I don't know. Some kind of chicken. 不知道,可能是鸡。
Why is no one listening to me? 为神马都不听我说话?
Come here. I don't think she's getting enough sleep. 过来。我觉得她睡眠不足。
Look at her. She's like a human roomba. 看,简直像个爱撞墙的地宝。
Alex will be fine. Alex不会有事。
This is our real problem. 这才是我们的大问题。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d6j/470908.html