摩登家庭第六季 第99期:跟女士小胡须说再见!(在线收听

 We're gonna walk right past my waxing place. Say goodbye to that gal stache. 我们会路过我做蜜蜡脱毛的地方。跟你的女士小胡须说再见吧。

If it were easy, everyone would be hot. 如果舒服的话,那所有人都是辣妹了。
Yep, you know, I-it's not just my feet. It's from when I walked into the stop sign because you wouldn't give me back my -- 是,但不仅是高跟鞋让我的脚疼。是我不慎撞到了停车标志牌上面,因为你不肯还给我...
Okay, fine. I'll give you back your man-goggles. Here. 好吧,把你的眼镜还给你,拿着。
I just thought we might run into some cute boys on the way home, but it's probably best we didn't. 我只是以为回家的路上我们可能会遇到几个帅哥,不过幸好没有遇到。
That's a pretty angry lip you got there. 你的嘴唇又红又肿。
Really? Does everybody's get this red? 真的吗?别人都会这么红吗?
Well, you had quite a bit of growth. 你的汗毛太多了。
I was gonna have that lady take a crack at your arms, but she had already sweat through her apron. 我本来还想让那个女人处理一下你的胳膊,不过她的围裙都被汗湿透了。
Oh, my gosh! 天呐!
I already have 100 likes on my picture of my new nails. 我新指甲的照片已经得到一百个赞了。
Um, FYI, I'm -- I'm sort of in the background there, screaming mid-wax. 告诉你一声,照片背景里好像有我脱毛时尖叫的样子。
400 people liked this photo. I was not one of them. 四百个人对此照片点赞。我不是其中之一。
My art teacher made a pithy "Blue period" comment, and my top prom prospect suddenly found a girlfriend in Canada. 我的美术老师留了个关于"蓝调时期"的短评,而我的头号候选舞会舞伴突然找了个加拿大女朋友。
Do you think I could get my sneakers back? 你能不能把运动鞋还给我?
Ohh, I threw them away with the rest of your clothes when you were in the changing room. 你去试衣服的时候我把你的鞋和衣服都扔了。
I thought about saving them for the housekeeper, but I couldn't remember if she had a son. 我本来想把它们送给管家的,可我不记得她是不是有儿子。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d6j/471043.html