摩登家庭第六季 第124期:她会成为一名律师(在线收听

 Oh, honey, you don't have to worry about that. He'll understand. 亲爱的,你不用担心这个的。他会理解的。

You don't have to do what daddy does. You just need to tell him the truth. 你不必对大爸言听计从的。你只需要告诉他实话就行了。
Tell me the truth about what? - Nothing! 告诉我关于什么的实话啊?-没什么!
No, Lily, it's -- it's okay. 不,莉莉,没关系的。
I'm sorry, daddy, but I think I want to stop being a clown. 很抱歉,大爸,但我不想再当小丑了。
Oh, but why? Y-you loved it. 为什么啊?你明明很喜欢啊。
Because...Because I'll never be as good as Fizbo. He's just so funny and special and magical. 因为...因为我永远无法像菲茨宝那么出色。他那么有趣,特别,又充满魔力。
Sweetie -- well, listen. Fizbo is very special. 亲爱的,听着。菲茨宝确实独具一格。
But you shouldn't expect to be as good as he is right away. 但你也不用想着立马就变得像他那么出色啊。
It's too much pressure. Maybe I'll try again when I'm older. 压力太大了。或许等我长大一些了再试试吧。
Coming up with a lie like that in the moment -- that girl is no clown. She's gonna be a lawyer. 电光火石之间就想出那么美丽的一个谎言...那丫头绝对不是小丑。她会成为一名律师的。
Hey, neighbor. Just wanted to say I had a really good time hanging with your dad last night. 好啊,邻居。我只是想说,我们昨晚跟你爸一起真的玩得很开心。
You don't need to rub it in. I heard it all night -- you guys singing "Chantilly Lace." 你不用来刺激我的。我整晚都听到你们在唱"尚蒂伊蕾丝"。
No, I'm serious. We had a long talk. Your dad and his buddies, they're good people. 不,我说真的。我们长谈了一番。你爸和他的朋友们,他们都是好人。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d6j/471068.html