摩登家庭第六季 第142期:只有小姑娘才会在乎情人节(在线收听

 You don't have to do that for me, Gloria. 你不用为了我这么做,歌洛莉亚。

I usually spend Valentine's Day selling artificial flowers near the well in my village. 情人节我通常都在村子里那口井附近卖手工花。
Where do you people live, National Geographic? 你们都住哪儿啊,《国家地理》杂志吗?
I just feel so bad. 这样我会很内疚。
You have both shown me such kindness this week, and I repay you with bad weather over Tampa. 你们这星期对我这么好,我却只给你们带来坏天气。
No, this is better. 不会,这样更好。
It gets crazy out there. 外面过节的人太多了。
I'm happy to avoid the fuss. 能避开那些纷扰我很开心。
Wouldn't have minded a little fuss. 有点纷扰也不错。
Maybe I've been kind of feeling taken for granted lately. 我感觉最近有点被忽视了。
I know only girls are supposed to care about Valentine's day, but -- 我知道只有小姑娘才会在乎什么情人节,但是...
Ah, what am I crying about? 我在哀嚎什么啊?
We get paid more, so what the hell? 我们赚的钱多,管它呢?
Cooper didn't even have the decency to leave me in time to cancel the caterer. 库珀做人太不地道了,都没给我时间取消派对厨师预约。
I have 300 of this wasabi shrimp if you're hungry. 如果你有胃口,这有三百只芥末大虾。
Oh, no, thank you. 不用了 谢谢。
Sardine rillettes, olive crostini -- 沙丁鱼肉酱,橄榄脆吐司...
What am I supposed to do with all of this? 要怎么才能吃完啊?
Carmelina, that's for company. 卡尔梅利纳,那是给客人吃的。
Oh, well, there's Cam, so we should probably go. 小卡来了,我们该走了。
Oh, you were gone so long, I was afraid you'd woken mother. 你离开了好久,我还担心你吵醒了我妈。
Uh, m-mother? 妈妈?
Didn't I mention? 我没提到吗?
She's recuperating here, just had both hips replaced. 她在这里康复,刚置换了两个髋关节。
Oh, that reminds me -- 那提醒了我...
I should put on the security camera in her room. 我该把摄像头安在她房间里。
Did you get it? - Yes. 你拿到了吗?-拿到了。
And guess where they keep the last-minute wedding gifts? 猜猜他们把最后送来的结婚礼物放在哪里?
Hint -- apparently you need your original hips to keep a nightgown closed. 提示一下,显然你需要原来的髋关节才能让睡衣合上。
Well, I'm glad you stopped by. 很高兴你们过来了。
I really needed this. 我真的很需要。
Oh, Cam, get in here. 小卡,来吧。
Oh, I have a little bit of a sniffle. 我有点鼻塞。
Oh, come on. 来吧。
What's this? 这是什么?
Uh, that is, um -- 那是...
That's a wedding gift for you and Cooper, but once we heard, we didn't think it was appropriate. 送给你和库珀的结婚礼物,但我们听说后就觉得这不合适。
Oh, are you kidding? 你开玩笑吗?
There's no bad time for a gift. 收礼物就没有不合适的时候。
I'm -- I'm sorry it's so late. 抱歉,我们送得太晚了。
We just wanted to get you something that you would really cherish. 我们只是想送你你会珍爱的东西。
Pretty much the best gift we've ever given anyone. 这是我们送出的最棒的礼物。
Yeah, it's -- it's a beautiful...Cheese plate! 是啊,这是很漂亮的...奶酪盘!
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d6j/471086.html