摩登家庭第六季 第161期:你已经很威猛了(在线收听

 Excuse me. 借过。

Phil. It's me. - Oh, hey. 菲尔,是我。-是你啊。
What are you doing back here? - I need a break from the woman I'm sitting next to up there. 你在这做什么?-我需要逃离坐在我旁边的那个女人。
She is the worst person on earth. - I'm sorry. 她是世界上最糟糕的人。-真遗憾。
I was hoping she might be a little less aggressive with you. 我想她对你可能不会这么咄咄逼人。
Do you mind switching with me for a little while? 你愿意跟我换一下座位吗?
Oh, honey, you don't want to. 亲爱的,你不会想跟我换的。
It's hell back here, too. 这里简直是地狱。
I'm squished between this fat lady who keeps digging into my elbow and this huge, sweaty dude who won't stop blabbing on about his job. 我左边坐着一位胖女士一直撞到我的胳膊肘,右边坐着一位汗津津的老兄,一直拿自己的工作夸夸其谈。
Well, could I get a hug? I could really use one. 能抱一下我吗?我需要一个拥抱。
Sure thing. They want us back in our seats. 没问题,他们让我们回座位了。
I didn't hear the little ding. 我没听到提示声啊。
Your ears must be plugged. 你肯定是耳塞了。
Did you feel that? 你感觉到了?
No, I-I-I didn't feel anything. 什么都没感觉到。
This is scary. You should go back. 太恐怖了,你还是回去吧。
Amazing. 太棒了。
Thank you. 谢谢。
Sorcerer! 大魔法师!
Not bad. I felt that one. 还不错,感受到你的力量了。
So good, Manny. 很不错,曼尼。
All right, really let one go this time. 这次再用力点。
Thinks about how mad this guy makes you. 想想那家伙让你多么生气。
What's his name? - Gideon. 他叫什么?-吉迪恩(犹太勇士)。
Oh, geez. 天呐。
All right, think about what he did to you. 想想他对你做了什么。
I'd rather not talk about it. 我还是不说了。
I don't know why you're smiling. Your fennel's burnt. 不知道你傻笑什么,你的茴香都糊了。
Whereas I made a perfect butternut squash. 我的奶油南瓜汤就要大功告成了。
That's just butter. 你拿的只是黄油而已。
Oh, yeah, I-I totally forgot the nut squash! 我忘了我要做的是奶油蛋蛋汤!
Snap it. Snap it. Good. 用力,用力,不错。
More. Good. - I'm done. 再来啊。-够了。
I'm not fighting anymore. It's not worth it. 不打了,不值得。
But you're doing so good. 但你做得很棒啊。
You just have to turn your shoulder first so that you can throw your weight behind your punch. 就是要先把肩膀转过来,这样出拳时就能把全身的重量一并送出去。
If you want. 如果你想的话。
I already think that you're very tough. 我觉得你已经很威猛了。
This is all Jay's idea. 这都是杰的主意。
All right. Come on, kid. Show them who's boss. 好了,继续,让他们看看谁是猛男。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d6j/471214.html