《复仇》第18期:别被眼前的虚伪蒙蔽心灵(在线收听

 Clarke, happy birthday.You've been emancipated. 克拉克  生日快乐  你可以出狱了

Amanda Clarke. 阿曼达·克拉克
Who are you? 你是谁
Nolan Ross. Friend of your father's. 诺兰·罗斯  你父亲的朋友
You're not exactly the little angel he described. 你不太像他说的那个小天使
My father hasn't seen me in ten years. 我爸有十年没见过我了
I'm sorry to be the one to tell you. 很抱歉  我得告诉你
He passed away.Six weeks ago.He wanted you to have something. 六周前  他去世了  他给你留了些东西
Whatever that is, I don't want it. 不管是什么  我都不想要
Oh, no, no, no, trust me. You definitely do. 别  别  相信我  你会想要的
My father was a murderer and a liar. 我爸是杀人犯  是骗子
So why would I trust you, huh? 为什么我
Cause that's just what they want you to believe. 因为你所相信的是他们灌输给你的思想
Forget everything that you think you know, amanda.Your dad was protecting you. 把你知道的那些事情都忘了吧  阿曼达  你父亲在保护你
From what? 保护我什么
Open the box.Find out. 打开盒子  就知道了
Your father was the first person to believe in me. 你父亲是第一个肯相信我的人
He invested in my company when no one else would. 在别人都不看好时  投资了我的公司
That key, it opens a lock box in zurich. 这是苏黎世银行存款箱的钥匙
Now that you're 18,you're officially 49% owner of my company. 你现在成人了  正式成为我公司的股东  拥有49%的股份
Board meetings are every other Wednesday, but... 董事会在周三举行  每隔一周开一次
You don't have to show up. 但你不用露面
I never do. 我从来不去
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/471611.html