《复仇》 第72期:只有美女拯救我(在线收听

 Asian markets are in a tailspin, 亚洲市场陷入混乱

and I can't get my broker on the phone. 而我无法联系到我的股票经纪人
Any advice before I drown myself in the ocean? 在我投海自尽之前  你们有什么建议吗
Well, too late. 太迟了
The only thing that can save me now is a pretty girl 现在只有美女能拯救我
You'll do. 你就行
Asian markets? 亚洲市场
Well, you know, I-I read the "Journal" on the way over. 我在来的路上看了新闻报
I'm glad you decided to come. 你决定过来  我很开心
You want to hit the bar? 想去吧台吗
I-I gotta tell you something first. 我想先跟你说一些事
You know I can't compete with all this, right? 你知道我配不上这一切
All what? 什么一切
This. Your life. 这些  你的生活
I have no money. 我没钱
I mean, at one point, Jack was gonna sell the bar, 我是说  杰克一度想卖掉酒吧
and--and then I would've gotten a piece, but, uh, 那样的话  我还能分到一份钱
that didn't happen. 但是  他没有卖
And, uh, I was glad at the time, 那时候我很开心
you know, because--because the bar's an excuse to--to stay around here. 因为酒吧是我留在这里的好借口
And--and--and that means I'll be close to you. 那意味着我可以接近你
But it's also not, 但那也不是好理由
'cause like I said before, I can't compete. 因为  就像我之前说的  我配不上
You know what I'm sayin'? 你懂我的意思吗
I'm rich. You're not. 我有钱  你没钱
Who cares? 那又怎么样
You... 你
Your brother moves quick. 你弟弟动作很快嘛
You? Not so much. 而你  差多了
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/471726.html