《复仇》 第154期:包含爱意的生日礼物(在线收听

 Em...Tyler's on his way to your house. 艾米 泰勒在去你家的路上

Don't worry, Nolan. 诺兰  别担心
I'll make sure she gets the message. 我会帮你转告她的
Okay, dinner's served, guys. 各位  可以入座了
Please help yourselves. 请自便
Uh, Charlotte told me about 夏洛特跟我说了
her mother's little bribery attempt. 她妈妈想用钱打发你
And please accept my sincerest apologies. 请接受我最诚挚的道歉
It's all right. 别放心上  没关系
No. No, it's not. You are very important to Charlotte. 不不  不能这样  你对夏洛特很重要
And that makes you important to me. 所以对我而言  你举足轻重
If there's anything you need, don't hesitate to ask. 如果你需要任何帮助  别跟我客气
I would like to make a toast to Daniel, 我想借此机会
on your birthday. 敬丹尼尔一杯
And to the entire Grayson family. 也敬整个格雷森家族
I grow fonder of all of you every day. 我的心与你们日益拉近
And here's to my good luck 艾米莉走进我们的生活
that Emily happened into our lives at all. 是我的福气
Salud.  Cheers.Cheers. Cheers. 祝你健康  干杯 干杯  干杯
Daniel... I can't believe how much time has passed 丹尼尔 还记得我从医院将你第一次带回家
since I first brought you home from the hospital. 没想到时间一晃而过
And in a way, 可以这么说
I've been working on this gift ever since. 从那时起  我就一直在准备这份礼物
Sometimes the best way to show someone you love them 有时表达爱意的最好方式
is to not buy them anything at all. 并非是用金钱购置礼物
I hope you like it. 希望你会喜欢
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/471923.html