《复仇》 第157期:挑男人的眼光真差(在线收听

 So they found Frank's wallet in Tyler's jacket. 他们在泰勒外套里发现了弗兰克的皮夹

What? Yeah, and he's now 什么  没错 
the prime suspect in their murder investigation, 他现在是凶杀案的头号嫌犯了
which means I'm no longer in their crosshairs, 这意味着我不再是怀疑目标
which also means that you and that lawyer of yours 也就是说  我已经准备好迎接
can have the battle royale you've been gunning for. 你和你律师期盼已久的敛财之旅了
You better buckle up. Mm. 你最好系好安全带
Emily Thorne... 艾米莉·索恩
Displaying emotion 在枪口之下
while withholding your inner Ninja at gunpoint. 隐藏起忍者术  表现得手足无措
You almost seemed like a mere mortal tonight. 你今晚看上去几乎像个平凡人了
There's a first 凡事总有第一次
and a last time for everything. 和最后一次
I found it interesting that 有趣的是
the police didn't find any bullets in the gun... 警察没有在那支枪里找到任何子弹
Your gun. 你的枪
I thought you always kept that thing loaded. 我以为那玩意你随时都上好膛的
Not always. 情况有变嘛
You never cease to amaze and... 你总是有办法令我惊讶
terrify me, maestro. 令我害怕  大师
I'm so sorry, Ash. 我很抱歉  阿什莉
Yeah, me, too. 我也一样
Wow, that was fun. 真是一场好戏
Well, we sure know how to pick 'em, hmm? 我俩也真有挑男人的眼光
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/471926.html