《复仇》 第220期:无台阶可下的维多利亚(在线收听

 And the rain was pouring down on us, 大雨瓢泼

but I just kept going. 却浇不熄我的热情
and, uh, and somehow, 后来
she found it in her heart to say yes. 她终于考虑清楚  答应我了
That's great. 很浪漫
And Daniel tells me you're independently wealthy. 丹尼尔还告诉我  你自强独立又很富有
Here's to small miracles. 敬身边的奇迹
She studies cultures all around the world, 她游览全球
speaks several different languages, 会说多国语言
devotes her time to charity. 致力于慈善事业
Well... 净夸我
She's pretty special. 很特别的
Beauty, brains, and a big heart to boot. 美貌与智慧并存  而且心胸宽广
You know who you remind me of? 知道你让我想起了谁吗
Victoria. 维多利亚
Don't you all see the resemblance? 你们没发现她们很相似吗
Sir. Excuse me. Sir. 先生  抱歉  先生
You couldn't do it. 你怎么能那么做
You couldn't just leave her the hell alone. 怎么能对她不管不顾
Jack, I-I-- 杰克  我
Excuse me, Porter, we're kind of in the middle 波特  我们一家人
of a family dinner here, so--  Back off, Grayson. 正吃饭呢  你一边去  格雷森
I'm not here for you. 我不是来找你的
Well, if you're here for Emily, 你要是找艾米莉的话
I'm sure she made it clear, she's not interested. 我记得她都告诉你了  她不喜欢你
Don't push me.  Enough! 别逼我  够了
Stop it. 行啦
Mr. Porter, you have some nerve coming here. 波特先生  你闯进这里也真够胆大的
I've got some nerve? 你说我胆大
What did you say to Amanda Clarke 为了让阿曼达·克拉克离开
to make her leave town? 你和她说过什么
Don't be ridiculous. 你别胡说八道
Obviously, you've been misinformed. 肯定是有人蛊惑你了
As misinformed as David Clarke was 阿曼达看到你亲她父亲大卫·克拉克  
when Amanda saw you kissing him? 这么说他也是被你蛊惑喽
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/472084.html