《复仇》 第225期:泰勒的威胁(在线收听

 Why are we wasting time tearing apart 为什么要浪费时间把一个空荡荡的

an empty motel room? 旅店房间翻得底朝天
There's nothing here. 一无所获
Amanda must have taken the box with her. 阿曼达肯定把盒子带走了
And left her phone behind? 却落下了手机
She's not the one who stole it, Nolan. 东西不是她偷走的  诺兰
Emily... 艾米莉
She didn't know where I kept the box. 她不知道我保留着那个盒子
And if she did, she wouldn't have done this to me. 而且就算她知道  也不会这样对我
She's too loyal. 她对我信任不疑
Who are you calling? 你要打给谁
We're about to find out. 马上就知道了
Speak of the devil. 我是该叫你恶魔
Or should I say the devil's daughter. 还是该叫你"恶魔之女"
Your father had excellent penmanship, by the way. 顺便说一句  你父亲写得一手好字
Tyler. 泰勒
I thought they locked you up. 我以为他们把你关起来了
More like put me up. 是为我安排了食宿
Spring Haven Hospital for the criminally insane. 专治犯罪精神病患的春港医院
I can't believe this. 这是什么状况
Hey, Nolan. How's the arm? 你好啊  诺兰  胳膊好了吗
What do you want, Tyler? 泰勒  你想怎么样
You know, I haven't decided yet. 我还没想好呢
Money would be nice. 钱当然很好
But then again, so would vindication. 此外  为我做无罪辩护
How's Danny? 丹尼最近如何
Excited for the party tomorrow night? 为明晚的派对雀跃不已吗
You'll never get close enough to find out. 你休想接近他
I'm crushed that you don't want me there. 你不想让我去  我很难过
Stay by your phone. 等我的电话
Oh, and if you do anything rash, 对了  如果你草率行事
like, uh, cancel the engagement party or call the cops, 比如取消订婚宴  或者通知警察的话
you can kiss your friend here good-bye. 你就可以和你的朋友吻别了
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/472102.html