《复仇》 第232期:伪造的感情(在线收听

 Miss Emily, I thought we had an agreement-- 艾米莉小姐  我以为我们说好了的

Hands against the fence, Tyler. 把手放在栏杆上  泰勒
Yeah, okay, okay, okay. 好的  好的  好的
Where's my money? 给我的钱呢
I'll let you know when I'm satisfied 等我确认你把所有东西都带来了
that everything's here. 自然会告诉你
Where's Amanda? 阿曼达在哪里
She can tell you herself when I'm satisfied 等我确认你把我要的钱带来了
that you brought my money. 我会让她自己跟你说的
And the box? 盒子在哪
The box is in the trunk. 盒子在后备箱里
Get Amanda on the phone. 给阿曼达打电话
With pleasure. 乐意效劳
You know, that Amanda is one loyal customer. 那个阿曼达可真是忠心耿耿
Even after everything I showed her 即便我向她证明了
about how you played her for a fool, 你是在把她当傻瓜耍
she still wouldn't believe me. 她还是不肯相信
You must have really done a number on her head. 你对她洗脑很彻底啊
Hey, Mandy. Uh, I got your B.F.F. Here. 喂  曼达  我找到你的好姐妹了
Let me talk to her. 我来跟她说
Yeah, go for it. 行  说吧
She's actually right behind you. 其实她就站在你身后呢
Who's the fool now? 现在看看谁才是傻瓜
Amanda, Tyler is crazy. 阿曼达  泰勒是个疯子
I don't know what lies he's told you, 我不知道他给你说了什么
But you need to listen to me-- 但你得听我说
No, you listen to me. 不  该你听我说
I've sacrificed everything for you. 我为你牺牲了一切
I gave you my name. 我把名字都给你了
And what did you do? 可你干了什么
You took away the one thing in my entire life 你剥夺了我生命中
that meant anything to me. 最重要的感情
I had to protect Jack from all of this. 我得保护杰克不受牵连
I was talking about you and me. 我说的是你我之间的感情
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/472111.html