《复仇》 第240期:艾米莉的身世被揭开(在线收听

 She's not worth it. 她配不上你啊

Hello, Danny. 你好啊  丹尼
Do you remember your birthday party 你还记得你生日宴会上
when I asked your father to tell me the truth 我要你爸告诉我大卫·克拉克一事
about David Clarke? 的真相吗
What's your point? 有话直说
I never got to finish the story. 我一直没机会讲完这个故事
I already know how it ends. 不用了  我都知道结局了
Clarke slept with my mother. 克拉克和我妈睡过
Charlotte's his daughter. 夏洛特是他的女儿
That's not the ending of the story, Danny. 丹尼  故事的结局并非如此
That's just the beginning. 你说的仅是开端
Here. 给你
See for yourself. 你自己看吧
What's this? 这什么啊
Why don't we call your fiancee and ask her? 不如我们打给你未婚妻  问问她
I did, after all, 不管怎么说  
find it underneath her living room floorboards. 这是我在她客厅的地板里找到的
She's been playing you, brother. 她把你玩弄于鼓掌之间  老兄
She's playing all of us. 她耍了我们所有人
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/472119.html