《复仇》 第246期:往事不堪回首(在线收听

As of now, 眼下
Daniel hasn't been charged with anything. 丹尼尔还未受到任何指控
All we know is, 我们只知道
Tyler Barrol appears to have been shot to death 泰勒·巴罗似乎是中枪而死
and Daniel was found unconscious at the scene 而丹尼尔神志不清  浑身是血
with some blood on him. 出现在了现场
Everyone's waiting on the coroner's report 大家都在等待法医的验尸报告
as well as the results from your fingerprint 以及你的指纹比对结果
and gunshot residue test. 和枪击残留物测试结果
Until those come back, 直到这些结果出来之前
we won't know what we're up against. 我们都不知道要辩护的是什么罪名
Mr. Brooks, 布鲁克斯先生
I want to tell you how grateful we are 我想告诉你我们不胜感激
that you've agreed to represent Daniel 你同意做丹尼尔的辩护律师
and that you can count on my husband and I 我和我丈夫可以协助你
to work as a team. 并肩作战
Where is your husband? 你丈夫呢
Mr. Brooks was kind enough not to question your absence, 布鲁克斯先生很宽容  没有质疑你的缺席
but I am not feeling so indulgent. 但我可没这么好说话
I haven't slept. I'm tired. 我都没睡过觉  我很累
And I didn't want our history clouding the room. 我也不想让我们的往事笼罩着那间房
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/472125.html