《复仇》第4集 第4期:谋杀未遂(在线收听

 Oh, the Graysons hail from a rather spirited bloodline. 格雷森的团结坚不可摧

Whatever disagreement you may have witnessed, 无论你看到了怎样的争吵
I assure you, there is no rift. 都绝不会影响感情
With all due respect, 十分抱歉
my employer requires greater assurances. 但我的上司需要更有力的保证
Daniel Grayson. 丹尼尔·格雷森
Son, I am sitting with Aiden Mathis, 儿子  我正和艾登·马西斯聊呢
Mr. Takeda's proxy. 他是武田先生的代理人
I'd like you to make good on your promise of transparency 既然你向他保证过全透明式操盘
and acquaint Aiden with all aspects of our organization. 就让艾登熟悉下我们公司吧
I am sending him to you now. 我这就让他去你那儿
Excuse me. 抱歉
What is it, sweetheart? I'm busy. 怎么了  宝贝  我在忙呢
Too busy to deal with the fact 忙得连卡拉·克拉克还活着
that kara clarke is still alive? 都顾不上了吗
Uh, thank you, Mr. Mathis. 谢谢来访  马西斯先生
Would you mind closing the door? 能顺便关下门吗
- Of course. - Thank you. -当然  -谢谢
Is this a joke? 你是开玩笑么
No, Conrad. 没  康拉德
At this very moment, 她此时此刻
she's in our powder room washing blood off her hands, 就在我们家的盥洗室里清洗手上的血迹呢
literally. 千真万确
I thought Gordon Murphy took care of her decades ago. 我以为戈登·墨菲几十年前就把她杀了
You've got to get rid of her. 你必须解决她
Oh, on the contrary. 正相反
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/472810.html