《复仇》第7集 第14期:放弃诺兰的一切(在线收听

 "Hey, Nolan... 诺兰

"This one time at revenge camp, I met this fellow avenger, 在这复仇者营  我遇到一个同道中人
"and, oh, 对了
guess where he's going to be summering." 你猜他要去哪儿避暑
What did he want? 他想要什么
Oh... just the original check 就是你爸爸投资
from your father's investment in Nolcorp. 诺氏企业的原始支票
Don't. 别费神了
It's too late. 来不及了
Nolan, your company, everything that you've worked for-- 诺兰  你的公司  你为之奋斗的一切
Means nothing 毫无意义
if it could potentially hurt 如果它会伤及
the, uh, only real family I've ever had. 我唯一真正拥有的家庭
Helen. 海伦
Welcome to my home. 欢迎光临寒舍
Conrad, you're looking well. 康拉德  你气色挺好
We're all sending good thoughts your way 我们都希望你明天的传讯
regarding the arraignment tomorrow. 能一切顺利
Oh, I do appreciate that. 非常感谢
Helen Crowley, my wife Victoria. 海伦·克劳利  我妻子维多利亚
Helen is one of our largest shareholders. 海伦是我们的大股东之一
Pleasure. 很荣幸认识你
For me as well. 我也是
I've heard so many things. 久仰大名了
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/472891.html