《复仇》第20集第24期:自有分寸(在线收听

 But I thought he was your insurance policy 我还以为他是你的保险选择

in case something went wrong. 以防万一
I found out that his father was the one 我查到他父亲
who put that bomb on flight 1-9-7, 是炸毁197号航班的凶手
a fact that he went to great lengths to conceal. 他极力隐瞒这一点
Where did you get this information? 你是怎么知道的
Well, his ex-employer sent me his personnel file. 他的旧上司提供了他的个人信息
- Takeda? - Yeah. -武田  -对
Darling. Could we have a word? 亲爱的  能和你谈谈吗
Go ahead. 说吧
Yes, of course. 当然
Well, I wanted to apologize for my reaction to the news. 我为听到你们订婚消息时的失态道歉
I'm afraid I just couldn't mask my surprise. 我掩饰不住当时的惊讶
I think you mean judgment. 是忍不住要反对吧
Oh, silly. 说什么傻话
So I have here a check for the funds you requested, in full. 这张支票里是你要的全部资金
Well, thanks very much. We appreciate that, dad. 我们非常感激你  爸爸
Thank you so much for your support, Conrad. 非常感谢你的支持  康拉德
You know, there is still time 你还有机会
for you to heed your old man's advice, 考虑你爸的建议
leave this right where it is. 别动这笔钱
I know what I'm doing. 我自有分寸
And if you know what you're doing, 如果你也有分寸
you'll take Mathis off the A.C.F. account 就该在明天外国银行开门前
before the foreign banks open tomorrow. 将马西斯从阿曼达·克拉克基金会除名
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/475104.html