《复仇》第2集第22期:夏洛特流产(在线收听

 Oh, there's my girl. 乖女儿

I am not your girl. 我不是你女儿
You know, despite all the horrible things 我虽然听说了你做的那些事
I heard about flight 197 听说了197航班事故
and what you did to my actual father, 知道了你对我的亲生父亲做过什么
I hoped it wasn't true, that you couldn't be that evil. 我一直不愿意相信  希望你没那么残忍
Uh, what are you saying? 你在说什么
You knew about the bomb that killed Declan. 你对害死德克兰的炸弹早就知情
Who told you that? 谁告诉你的
Do you have any idea how guilty I feel over his death? 你知道我为他的死自责了多久吗
From the moment it happened, I blamed myself. 事情一发生  我就开始自责
It made me sick, and I know that's why I miscarried. 心痛至极  所以我才流了产
-Oh, Charlotte, sweetheart, that-- - You watched me suffer, 夏洛特  亲爱的  -你在豪华公寓里
while you sat on your throne in the governor's mansion. 坐在权力宝座上  眼睁睁地看着我痛苦
I'm done helping you. 我再也不会帮你了
Please, don't do this. 别这样对我
You deserve to die miserable and alone. 你只配孤独惨死
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d3j/475367.html