《复仇》第3集第2期:恢复财产(在线收听

 Months? 几个月

I was hoping for years. 我还希望我能活很多年呢
Of course. We all are, Conrad. 当然啦  我们都是  康拉德
Well,I look forward to the time when we can 我希望有一天我们能
stop meeting on yachts and bridges-- 不在游艇和桥上见面
romantic as it seems. 虽然这很浪漫
I found an account in the Caymans 我找到了一个开曼群岛的账号
debited in the same amount as Nolan's house. 借记了和诺兰房子一样多的钱
I just need to confirm the owner. 我只需要确认这是谁的
All being well, we should restore your fortune 一切顺利的话  本周末我们就能
by the week's end. 恢复你的财富了
If Emily is a grifter, 如果跟我一直怀疑的一样
as I've long suspected, she's a very clever one. 艾米莉是个骗子  那她十分聪明
And I find it hard to believe that she would be so indelicate 我很难相信她会如此不谨慎
as to leave a paper trail. 留下书面记录
Yes, it is suspicious, 对  这的确很可疑
which is why the sooner I'm out of the shadows 所以我越快走出阴影
and back in her orbit,the better I can... 回到她的轨道中  我就越能...
rattle her. 让她惊慌失措
And what makes you think 你为什么觉得
that she would blink twice at seeing you again? 她再见到你时会受到惊吓呢
I mentioned that she betrayed me. I didn't tell you how. 我告诉过你她背叛了我  但我没说是怎么回事
She was, um... seeing me behind Daniel's back, 她背着丹尼尔和我约会
even after they were engaged. 即使是在他们订婚后
I was a fool to think that she'd 我真是个傻瓜  居然相信她会
walk away from all this-- from the Hamptons. 抛弃这一切  离开汉普顿
Well, if she's after our money, then why this charade? 如果她想要的是我们的钱  那她为什么玩这出把戏
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d3j/475374.html