《复仇》第7集第10期:纸包不住火(在线收听

 What? 什么

I was really young. 我当时还很年轻
It was a mistake. I mean, surely you understand. 那是个错误  我想你一定能理解
Actually... 实际上
I'm one of the lucky few who was right 我是为数不多的幸运儿
about her high school sweetheart. 在高中就找到了我的真命天子
Jeff and I have been together for 22 years. 杰夫和我在一起22年了
And we are still as in love as I'm sure you and Daniel are. 我们仍然像你和丹尼尔那样爱着对方
This can't get out. 这件事不能传出去
I'm a gravedigger, babe. 亲  我是挖坑高手
I bury things bigger than this every day. 再大的事我都能掩盖过去
Good, 'cause nobody can know, 很好  真的不能让人知道
especially Victoria. 尤其是维多利亚
We're not really the best of friends. 我们关系不怎么好
I just can't win with her. 我总是得不到她的欢心
If she finds this out, she will never forgive me. 如果她知道了这事  绝对不会原谅我的
Well... I caught the bullet this time. 虽然这次我替你挡住了
But secrets have a way of bleeding out. 但是纸是包不住火的
So let's cut to the chase. 所以咱们打开天窗说亮话吧
What else are you hiding? 你还隐瞒了什么
Nothing, I swear. 没有了  我发誓
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d3j/475884.html