《美少女的谎言》第3季第39期:很久没联系了(在线收听

Paige? Hey, Emily. What's up?

佩奇 好啊 艾米丽 怎么了

I've been meaning to call you.

我一直想打电话给你的

You have? Why?

你打了吗 为什么

I was wondering if you were free tomorrow night.

不知道你明晚是否有空

For? I got tickets to see the Katy Perry movie.

干什么 我有凯蒂·佩里的电影票

Hanna's a big fan, but turns out she has other stuff going on.

汉娜可迷她了 但她有别的事要处理

Boy stuff.

男友的事

Come on, a behind-the-scenes look at miss "firework".

别犹豫了 还有《烟火》的幕后花絮呢

Don't you want to know what makes her sizzle?

你不想看看她炸毛的样子吗

It'll be fun. You in? I guess.

肯定很有趣 来吗 好吧

I haven't heard from you since--

你很久没和我联系了 自从

I know. I've had a ton of makeup tests to do,

我知道 当时在准备一些科目的补考

and senior year's been kicking my butt.

高三生活让我焦头烂额

If you don't want to go-- No, I do.

如果你不想去的话 我想去

That's not it.

不是因为这个

I just thought you were avoiding me.

我以为你是有意躲着我

I wasn't avoiding you.

我没有躲着你

M-maybe I was, but not intentionally.

是没和你联系 但真不是有意为之

I've just been going through a lot

最近经历的事情太多

and needed to figure some stuff out.

我需要时间理清思绪

Okay. Let's do it.

好 我们一起去吧

Fresh start, right? Yeah.

重新开始 对吗 -错

You said tomorrow night?

那就明晚吧

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/479871.html