英语PK台 第997期:跟《老友记》学美语(38)(在线收听

 

地点:海滩屋外

人物:罗斯,瑞秋,邦妮

事件:罗斯知道了是瑞秋怂恿邦妮剃头的很生气。瑞秋向罗斯说出了心里话。

剧情片段

(场景:海滩屋外,瑞秋一个人坐在椅子上,罗斯来找她。)

Ross: I was having a little chat① with ah, Bonnie, and ah, guess what? She–she happened to bring up y’know, who was behind the whole um, head shaving idea, and now, who was it? Oh, that’s right, that’s right, it was you!

罗斯:我刚和,嗯,邦妮聊了一下,你猜怎样?她,她正好提起了,嗯,谁才是整件“剃头”事件的幕后主使。是谁来着?哦,对了,对了,就是你!

Rachel: That was her idea. I just gave her a nudge.

瑞秋:是她自己的主意。我只是推了她一把。

Ross: She said you gave her the razor!1

罗斯:她说你拿剃刀给她!

Bonnie: Hey guys. So, anyone up for② a midnight dip in the ocean?

邦妮:大家好。有人要去夜泳吗?

Ross: Ahh, no, I’m good.

罗斯:啊,不,我不去了。

Bonnie: Okay, I’ll see you in a bit.

邦妮:好吧,待会儿见。

Ross: Okay, have fun! Wooo!

罗斯:好,玩得开心!喔!

Rachel: Come on see, she doesn’t look that bad.

瑞秋:行啦,也没那么糟嘛。

Ross: You can see the moonlight bouncing off③ her head!2 What the hell were you thinking?

罗斯:你能看到月光在她头上跳动!你在想什么?

Rachel: I don’t know.

瑞秋:我不知道。

Ross: You don’t know? Rach, you balded my girlfriend!

罗斯:你不知道?瑞,你让我的女朋友变成了光头!

Rachel: All right! Ross, do you think it’s easy for④ me to see you with somebody else?3

瑞秋:好吧!罗斯,你觉得我看到你跟别人在一起我会好过吗?

Ross: Y’know, hey! You’re the one who ended it, remember?

罗斯:你知道吗,嘿,是你提出分手的,还记得吗?

Rachel: Yeah, because I was mad at you, not because I stopped loving you!4

瑞秋:是,因为我很生你气,并不是因为我不爱你了。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yypkt/487397.html