《美少女的谎言》第六季第2集 第10期:家的规矩(在线收听

Did you have a good time with Hanna?

你和汉娜玩得开心吗

That was Jimmy from the gun range on the phone.

刚刚射击场的吉米打电话来

He called to tell me how happy he was to see you again.

告诉我他很高兴再次见到你

He remembered you going there with your dad..

他记得以前你和你爸一起去那

and watching him teach you the right way to do things.

你爸爸还教你正确的方式和姿势

He did teach me the right way.

他的确教了我正确的方式

He'd understand why I was there.

他会明白我为什么去那

Where did you find the combination?

你在哪找到的密码

I didn't find it, I figured it out.

我没找 是我想出来的

I promise you, you're not gonna figure out the next one.

我保证 下一次密码没这么容易想到了

I've used dad's guns before.

以前我也用过爸爸的枪

Never alone, Emily.

从没独自用过 艾米丽

That is not a rule in this house, that is the law.

那不是这个家的规矩 而是法律

You knew that, and yet you sneak up here and just--

你知道这点 却还是偷偷进来这里

You can't sneak in your own house.

在自己家里不叫偷偷摸摸

This is not a debate.

我不是在跟你辩论

That locker is off limits.

不准碰那个保险箱

Understand?

明白了吗

Emily, do you understand?

艾米丽 明白吗

Yes, ma'am.

明白了

Emily..

艾米丽

the last thing I wanna do is fight with you.

我最不想做的就是和你吵架

If you wanna talk about what happened--

如果你想聊聊之前发生的事

Not now.

现在不想

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/489982.html