商业周刊:快速寻找餐饮业小时工的应用(3)(在线收听

There are some drawbacks to the model, Perello says.

佩雷洛表示,这一模式存在一些缺陷。

"A Pared employee might come in and say, 'I'm getting paid $20 an hour,' and your full-time guy will think, Why am I only making $16?

“归属于Pared公司的员工可能会进来说:‘我每小时挣20美元’,而你的全职员工会想,为什么我只赚16美元?

They don't think about the taxes or the health-insurance coverage that they're getting."

他们没有考虑税款或医疗保险。”

So the full-timer bolts, and Perello is down a worker.

所以,全职员工离开了,佩雷洛缺少了一名员工。

Wade Moises, executive chef of Rosemary's in New York, found the app costly.

纽约迷迭香餐厅的总厨师长韦德·莫伊斯发现该应用的成本高昂。

"We haven't used Pared in a while," he says.

他说:“我们有段日子没用Pared的应用了。”

"It was a great help when we were desperate, but we also spent more money than we would normally for a job that, in the past, someone would just jump in and cover."

“当我们处于绝望之境时,这个应用能够帮上大忙。但是,我们也花费了比平时更多的钱雇人去做某些工作。在过去,做这些工作的人直接来店应聘后就能上岗。”

Still, Moises recognizes it's a good deal.

尽管如此,莫伊斯还是认可这是一种很不错的应对方式。

"We pay no labor taxes, OT, sick pay, vacation time, or health insurance. Just a flat hourly," he says.

“我们不用负担劳役税、加班费、病假工资、休假或健康保险。只按每小时支付费用就行了,”他说。

"And if you're a Pared employee, you write your own schedule.

“如果你是Pared公司的员工,可以自己编写工作时间表。

Thinking about Pared now, I'm not sure if I should fire my whole staff or quit myself."

现在想到Pared应用,我不确定是应该解雇我的全体员工,还是自己辞职。”

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/syzk/496921.html