老友记精校版第1季 第98期:祖母死了两回(12)(在线收听

Mrs. Geller: More wine, dear?

再来点酒好吗,亲爱的?

Monica: Oh, I think so.

哦,我看行。

Mrs. Geller: Those earrings look really lovely on you.

你戴这些耳环真好看。

Monica: Thank you. They're yours.

谢谢你。是你给的。

Mrs. Geller: Actually they were Nana's.

实际上是外婆给的。

Mr. Geller: Now I'm depressed! Even more than I was.

现在我很伤心!比刚才还伤心。

Monica: Oh, look. My first grade picture. Please ignore the Dynomite Tshirt.

哦,快看,我在一年级时候的照片。请忽略那件Dynomite T恤衫。

Rachel: Hey, who's this little naked guy?

嗨,这个裸体的小家伙是谁?

Ross: Oh! That little naked guy would be me.

那个裸体的小家伙是我。

Rachel: Aww, look at the little thing.

哇哦,看这个小东西。

Ross: Yes, yes, fine, that is my penis. Can we be grownups now?

对,对,是,是我的小鸡鸡。我们能成熟点儿吗?

Chandler: Who are those people?

这些人是谁?

Ross: Got me.

这可难住我了。

Monica: Oh, that's Nana, right there in the middle. What does it say? 'Me and the gang at Java Joe's'.

哦,中间那个是外婆,写着 “我和朋友们摄于Java Joe's'”。

Rachel: Wow, Monica, you look just like your grandmother. How old was she there?

哇,Monica,你看起来和你外婆好像。她那时多大?

Monica: Let's see, 1939...yeah, 24,25?

我看看,1939年……24、25岁?

Ross: Looks like a fun gang.

看起来这帮人很开心。

Joey: Ooh, look look look look look! I got Monica naked!

哦,看看看看看!我找到一张莫尼卡裸体的照片!

Rachel: Let me see!

我看看

Ross: No no, that would be me again. I'm, uh, just trying something.

不不,那还是我。我,呃,在尝试些新东西。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lyjjjb/lyjjjb1/497201.html