老友记精校版第1季 第119期:猴子(7)(在线收听

Monica: Okey, look, I'm sorry, okay. It's just that Chandler has somebody, and Phoebe has somebody I thought I'd ask Fun Bobby.

抱歉,不过钱德勒找了人,菲比也有对象了,所以我决定约搞笑巴比。

Chandler: Fun Bobby? Your exboyfriend Fun Bobby?

搞笑巴比?你那前任男友搞笑巴比?

Monica: Yeah.

对啊。

Joey: You know more than one Fun Bobby?

你还认识其他的搞笑巴比吗?

Chandler: I happen to know a Fun Bob.

我恰巧认识一个搞笑鲍勃。

Rachel: Okay, here we go...

给你。 太满了,

Joey: Ooh ooh ooh ooh, there's no room for milk!

我没法加牛奶了。

Rachel: There! Now there is.

现在好了。

Ross: Okay, so on our nodate evening, three of you now are going to have dates.

所以在这个原本没有约会的晚上,你们三人都另有节目了。

Joey: Uh, four.

四个。

Ross: Four.

四个...

Rachel: Five.

是五个。

Ross: Five.

五个...

Rachel: Sorry. Paolo's catching an earlier flight.

没办法,保罗提早搭飞机回来。

Joey: Yeah, and I met this really hot single mom at the store. What's an elf to do?

而我在商场遇到一个很性感的单身妈妈, 让我这个小精灵怎能抗拒?

Ross: Okay, so I'm gonna be the only one standing there alone when the ball drops?

这么说大球落下的时候我是唯一的一个孤零零的家伙?

Rachel: Oh, c'mon. We'll have, we'll have a big party, and no one'll know who's with who.

不会的,到时候我们将开个盛大的派对,没有人知道谁和谁是一对儿。

Ross: They will all know. Hey, y'know, this is so not what I needed right now.

大家肯定都知道!唉,这可不是我现在需要的情况。

Monica: What's the matter?

出什么事了?

Ross: Oh, it's...it's Marcel. He's angry with me again.

还不是马赛儿,它又生我的气了。

I have no idea why, he keeps shutting me out, y'know? He's walking around all the time dragging his hands...

我不知道为什么,它一直不让我进门,还拖着手不断绕圈子……

Chandler: That's so weird. I had such a blast with him the other night.

奇怪,我那天晚上还跟它相处得很愉快。

Ross: Really.

真的?

Chandler: Yeah, we played, we watched TV...that juggling thing is amazing.

是啊,我们一起玩,一起看电视,它杂耍的时候简直棒极了。

Ross: What, uh...what juggling thing?

什么杂耍?

Chandler: With the balledup socks? I figured you taught him that.

把袜子团起来当球耍,我以为那是你教它的。

Ross: No.

我没有。

Chandler: Y'know, it wasn't that big a deal. He just balled up socks...and a melon...

其实也不算什么,只是拿袜子当球耍罢了...还耍了一颗香瓜。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lyjjjb/lyjjjb1/497222.html