老友记精校版第1季 第133期:钱德之母(7)(在线收听

Ross: Okay, uh, about last night, y'know, Chandler...you didn't tell...Okay, 'cause I'm thinking, we don't need to tell Chandler. I mean, it was just a kiss. One kiss. No big deal, right?

好吧,昨晚的事......你没......告诉Chandler吧?因为我想,我们不需告诉。只是个吻,一个吻,没什么大不了的,对吧?

Joey: Right. No big deal. In Bizarro World! ! You broke the code!

对,没什么大不了的......那是在火星吧!那是在火星吧!

Ross: What code?

什么规定?

Joey: You don't kiss your friend's mom! Sisters are okay, maybe a hotlooking aunt...but not a mom, never a mom!

不能亲朋友的老妈啊!姐妹还可以,或者一个性感的姨妈可能也行,但是老妈可不行,绝对不行!

All: Ah! Ah!

啊!啊!

Chandler: What are you guys doing out here?

你们在外面干什么?

Ross: Uh...uh...Well, Joey and I had discussed getting in an early morning racquetball game. But, um, apparently, somebody overslept.

呃,我和Joey说过要早起去打回力球,但是,显然有人睡过头了。

Joey: Yeah, well, you don't have your racket.

对,好啊,你都没带球拍。

Ross: No, no I don't, because it's being restrung, somebody was supposed to bring me one.

对,没带,因为我的拍子拿去换线了,有人应该帮我准备一支拍子的。

Joey: Yeah, well you didn't call and leave your grip size.

对啊,你都没说你握把的尺寸。

Chandler: Okay, you guys spend waaaay too much time together.

好吧,你们俩真真会浪费时间。

Ross: Okay, I'm scum, I'm scum.

好吧,我是人渣,我是人渣。

Joey: Ross, how could you let this happen?

Ross,你怎么会这么做?

Ross: I don't know, God, I...well, it's not like she's a regular mom, y'know? She's, she's sexy, she's...

我也不知道,天,我......啊,她不像是一般的妈妈,她很性感,她......

Joey: You don't think my mom's sexy?

你不觉得我妈妈性感?

Ross: Well...not in the same way...

啊......不一样的性感......

Joey: I'll have you know that Gloria Tribbiani was a handsome woman in her day, alright? You think it's easy giving birth to seven children?

回头告诉你Gloria Tribbiani 当年也是个标致美人,好吧?你以为生7个小孩容易吗?

Ross: Okay, I think we're getting into a weird area here...

好吧,我觉得我们约聊约离谱了。

Rachel: Hey, what're you guys doing out here?

你们两个在屋外做什么?

Ross: Well, not playing racquetball!

反正不是打回力球。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lyjjjb/lyjjjb1/497237.html